Gran Turismo 4: Driver Challenge

i still hold the MSC record at Deep forest race way in the micra.... i have all gold licenses, 196 cars, £30m+ and havent ever been beaten on a 2 player battle...

if you think you can beat me, then lets bring it on!...lol

i still hold the MSC record at Deep forest race way in the micra.... i have all gold licenses, 196 cars, £30m+ and havent ever been beaten on a 2 player battle...

if you think you can beat me, then lets bring it on!...lol

Where's the link for that - was it the all mods allowed one?

Hey Craig, set me a track to lay the smackdown on. BTW Micra's?

Tell you what ive got a PS3. GT5 pending! wanna build a team to take on the globe. All those in favour say aye.

I was just thinking of getting GT4 the other day but to use the photo part of the game and take some pic of Micras then posting them, How just plug a MP3 player into the PS2 then copy pics.

Here are some GT4 pics I've taken, which I use a desktop pics.

thum_452147149aaa72bff.jpg
thum_452147149aab77a27.jpg
thum_452147149aaaef432.jpg

I'm hoping to get GT4 again so I can post some Micra ones

Hey Craig, set me a track to lay the smackdown on. BTW Micra's?

Tell you what ive got a PS3. GT5 pending! wanna build a team to take on the globe. All those in favour say aye.

Alright, I have a play and find something challenging - is there much info on GT5 on the net - is it more net playable?
Craig

Right then,

What track.... Tsukuba / Fuji 70's (both or state which one)
What car.... Nissan March G# / Mazda RX7 FD Bathurst (or type R)
What mods.... all mods, including nitrous, spoilers, supersoft tyres etc.

Show your time using a picture.

i have no pics yet, but my fastest time around tsukuba in the RX7 was 46.7 seconds..... Faster than my time in an F1 car!!!!!!! or any le-mans car.

I think that the first one should be in arade- there's less settings so *should* be a leveller playing field for not-so-pro players.
Craig

so arcade....

HERES THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT...
THE RACE
1) THE RACE IS SET IN ARCADE MODE IN GRAN TURISMO 4

THE CAR

1) THE CAR MUST BE BETWEEN 1980 AND 2000
2) THE CAR MUST BE JAPANESE
3) THE CAR MUST BE RWD
4) NO "QUICK TUNING" ALLOWED
5) THE CAR MUST BE A ROAD LEGAL CAR (ROAD LM CARS ALLOWED)

THE TRACK
1) THE TRACKS ARE (POST BOTH TIMES PLEASE) TSUKUBA, DEEP FOREST RACE-WAY

THE POST

1) ALL TIMES MUST BE ACOMPANIED BY A PHOTOGRAPH
2) NO BRAGGING, JUST THE TIME, PICTURE AND CAR USED

there you go, thems the rules, now go and race..lol

YOSH!! Im playin GT4 now. Its on. your all mine.

Hey Craig, Its confirmed that GT5 will be on-line. Itll be nice to team up eh? lookin for expert drivers from: Japan, Germany, UK and US.

Nah, you need the tuning to be +20% power and -10% weight, otherwise someone can cheat real bad - also, haveing your favourite tracks is a bit of a mace, each person should lay down their own individial challenge and then we see who does the best in all of them

Nah, you need the tuning to be +20% power and -10% weight, otherwise someone can cheat real bad - also, haveing your favourite tracks is a bit of a mace, each person should lay down their own individial challenge and then we see who does the best in all of them

Ahhhh..........you went and spoiled it for me!!!!! I was just on Tsukuba with my 270R with 1'04.703. not great by my standards but hey!

I WAS HOPING TO USE OUR OWN BUILT CARS

right then, lets make this thread the "suggestions" thread, and then when all has been considered, we make a propper "times" thread?

1.04 in the 270R isnt a bad time, try and get under 1minute..

Ooh ooh me first!! We all need to meet up race and put some money down. Cheef style.

So has anyone got any times in?

here you go, on tsukuba, with arcade and standard cars... lets see you lot beat these times..lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• SP_A0350.jpg
    SP_A0350.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 160
  • SP_A0351.jpg
    SP_A0351.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 128
  • SP_A0352.jpg
    SP_A0352.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 153
  • SP_A0353.jpg
    SP_A0353.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 140
  • SP_A0354.jpg
    SP_A0354.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 177
No Problem. But first what driving aids. PLEASE SPECIFY as i HATE traction control, asm and automatic transmission.

Never mind i only did the ones i like, here goes: Tsukuba - Bathurst R: 59.268,
270R: 1.2.012
Porsche: 58.752

Ill put the piccies up tommorow!

Aids should be free, they slow you down anyway.

Them's some nice times, Ant.

Bathurtst - 59.246, I reckon that it's possible to get below 59 seconds fairly easily.

thanks craig, i did all those times within about 10 minutes just to give a rough Target.

NO DRIVER AIDS AT ALL and i only use manual transmision, cant stand auto.

"Craig - Bathurtst - 59.246,) If thats your time you beat mine.

However, im having trouble posting my pics, in the sense of my phone being a nokia 7650!

Back