PS2 for sale

M

m1ck97

I know its not car related, but I'd like to see if anyones interested.

Unfortunately due to a huge financial situation, I am forced to sell my PS2, I come here first to see if anyone here is interested.

Heres my list of items:

3 month old silver streamline PS2 (I probably still have the warrenty lying round)
2 Controllers (one official silver, one official black) I will also chuck in 2 unofficial controllers if requested (but this will likely add to postage cost (one of which is still unopened in a sealed box). 7 Games will be in the package, they are as follows:

Brand new games (bought with PS2):
Gran Turismo 4
Devil May Cry 3
Colin Mcrae Rally 04
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
ManHunt

Slightly older games:
Prince of Persia
Gran Theft Auto: Vice City

I also have the DVD Region X disk - so you can play any region on the ps2.
I also have a brand new remote control for the silver PS2.
The official PS2 memory card will also be in the package, this will be full of my saved data, if you wish. Or I will format it upon request!

I also have a Logitech steering wheel and pedals, but I'll be asking for £15 for this (I paid £35 for it brand new)

I'm looking for £130 for the lot, add £10-£15 delivery, although I would prefer it to be collected, due to it being very heavy and postage will be expensive.

I have paid over £200 for the lot, everything is in MINT contition, its unfortunate I have to sell the stuff, but im really struggling financially.

I will take pictures later!

Pics as promised

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 143
you willing to part with devil may cry 3 by it self n prince of persia? if ur willing to spilt prices for each n p&p n also price for both together :)

I'd rather sell it as a complete package, but i'll get back to you, if im unsuccessful!

I've had no interest in the package so far. Anyone up for buying the games or bits individually?

Say £10 each for a game add £2 for postage!
£90 for PS2 on its own with 2 controllers, memory card, DVD remote!
£10 for steering wheel (say £5-£7 postage?) Will chuck in a driving game with it for an extra fiver.

Remember these games are brand new, as well as the console. Each game has the original disks and manual. PS2 is in mint condition, as are all the controllers.

Grab yourselves a deal! These items will be going on ebay sometime next week, if they are not sold here!

Zephyr: i've pmed you if your still interested in them games.

you will get your asking price no problem on Ebay...i would buy it if i hadnnt just spent up lol

mite wait for a psp to pop up on for the rite price ;)

I would put it on ebay....

PSP's r great, had mine for ages now.. jap import... love it 2 bits

runaway-robot said:
I would put it on ebay....

PSP's r great, had mine for ages now.. jap import... love it 2 bits

have you got world tour soccer for it??

its great,,i cant get off the thing when i get a go of one :D

Ive only got a couple of games for it, cause i run snes and mega drive off it...

Ive got GTA, Burnout legends, Luminees and coded arms...

lol me white psp :D lol

Back