Got no air in my blower !

Hi guys. Got a new micra. Only had speed 4 on heater but no air. So I took out the resistor board and re-soldered it. Now I have all 4 speeds but no air comes out the vents!
I've taken the fan out it spins ok, I've checked it's spinning in the right direction. I've had my arm up the hole and can't feel anything loose or missing.
I've not got a clue what to do now any ideas??

I can feel the pollen filter up the hole how do I get to it? Is it under the scuttle panel? Also I can't feel where the air is supposed to go, there's a tiny pipe that's connected to the bottom of the fan that I pulled off any idea what this is??

Oh it's there! I wondered what that plastic strip was that fell off when I pulled that metal clip off ! So it must slide out to the right?
Thanks for your help I'll have another go at it.

Just had another look. It must be blocked cause when I undo the screws I can pull the cover out slightly and air rushes out. What I can't believe is nissan have put a non removable panel in front of it! Oh we'll tomorrow I'm going to have to break out the angle grinder!

It worked! Just cut the panel, bent the other half out the way, pulled the filter out ( which was filthy). Then I switched the blower on mAx and got a face full of crap from the blowers!

Back