Got my car in BANZAI magazine!

kristian

One Way Mule

lastscan1cl9.jpg

technically this is true.. I cant understand how they can get away with using such old information!!!!!

Ive emailed um anyway!!...

This is the LATEST JAN 2007 issue of banzai magzine BTW..

no, the red micra is not the car of the month..

And you seem to be missing the point mate, Ive owned that car for the last 6/8 months yet they have featured it with the previous owner.. and a Spec that is about 2 years old

oh hehe.. sorry.. well, at least it's in there right? Although their bad they didn't do more research then :/
How did they ever got that information in the first place?

so krisitan whaty u are saying is that the previous owner has put it in banzai to be featuered even though he sold it to u 6/8 months ago????

or u asked for it to be featured but if i dud then they wuld have your soec and your info on the car and your name???

Pretty cool regardless of age of info. I quite like the look of the Swift GTI turbo!!

i emailed jap performance and banzai and j-tunner ages ago over a year and abit.. i just got a call from tommo the other day saying they had put my car in there.. i dont know why they did must have been running short on some page fillers.. nothing underhand is going on they probly kept the car pics and info on file from when i e-mailed them ages ago then stuck it in.. not really a huge thing anyway is it?? only a paragraph and 2 pics in a car mag..

...I cant understand how they can get away with using such old information!!!!!

because when raceworx sent them the info, when it was HIS car, they probably had a shed load of cars for the street life section, slowly but surely getting them into the magazine. and when they've finally caught up, the info is bound to be out of date!!!
they get away with it because it's their magazine.

no one else deserves a pat on the back but raceworx, well done IAN!!!

so whos car is it? lol im lost but well done

the car was ian's (raceworx), then kristian brought it about a year ago. the pics in banzai are what ian sent in about a year ago when he started the 2.0 conversion. kris is trying to say its his car (witch it is) but at the time it was ians. so techniclly its ians, ian did send the info a year ago, as silver_si said banzai are slowly getting them in the mag its not there fault they have so many people trying to get there cars in the street life section. i reckon credit goes to ian on this one tho :)

kris is trying to say its his car

I think you are taking my post a little too seriously, I know that it was Ians car at the time...

And to posts regarding them useing out of date information..

It would be reasonable to assume that images/imformation from maybe 2/3 months ago is acceptable but surely over a YEAR, is crossing the line..

this is a point im trying to make..

the car was ian's (raceworx), then kristian brought it about a year ago. the pics in banzai are what ian sent in about a year ago when he started the 2.0 conversion. kris is trying to say its his car (witch it is) but at the time it was ians. so techniclly its ians, ian did send the info a year ago, as silver_si said banzai are slowly getting them in the mag its not there fault they have so many people trying to get there cars in the street life section. i reckon credit goes to ian on this one tho :)

ok cheers lol

Back