Got bored this morning...

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
I woke up this morning and felt a lil bored so i spent 20ish minutes doing this...what do you guys think?? .
Btw this is my girlfriends micra (the one i will be getting next year) and the blue nova in the background is mine :)

micrashoped.jpg

Haha. Cool.

As it stands, it's a bit TOO badboy, but with a kit on, spoiler maybe a sun visor, it'll look more in place!

i would love my micra to end up looking like this lol, but i mean unless im gonna be going with an Air-ride suspension set up, no way is it getting that slammed lol..
Im gonna be getting the micra off the misses in febuary..
Yeah i love the rims, The ones that are on in the pic are Borbet A's...(pure sex in alloy form lol) http://www.potn.co.uk/a_c1_8751_8755.htm
May go back on photoshop later and see what it would look like with a kit on.
What sort of kit was you thinking NexusSteve? Super S?
Thanks for the contribution lads!

Yeah Slamming it (not a youthamism lol) would deffinatly be my first move when i finaly get her.
p.s i been trying to find a leguna splitter, my god they are like rocking horse poo lol..cant find one anywhere...

wow, not feeling the bad boy bonnet fwn

however on the contrary, the grill and rims look really nice, and it looks soooo good slammed. I'm assuming it would be deplasticed too?

indeed the plastic shall be gone, but i totaly forgot to do it while i was making the picture...

Im not to sure about the bad boy bonnet, i think it can look really good on some micras, but i mean the pic was only a mock up of some ideas i have been having..

Back