Got a cracking deal on some alloys

Got my new wheels on my new car, no centre covers on the wheels at present, I'm not that keen on the centre covers to be honest.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Just a quick update

Had the Micra a year now, just passed the MOT without needing any work :grinning: done almost 4000 miles at 44.8 mpg. Apart from a wash and polish I haven't done much else to it..... oh just remembered it did let me down once, the original 10.5 year old battery failed suddenly, It did warn me, but I failed to heed the warnings.

Still haven't got round to fitting my Frankspeed manifold yet.

I'm looking forward to another year of cheap and hassle free motoring this year.

Nice one, mine came out of a garage after sitting for ages. Says a lot for reliability. (Y) Had a trickle charge, oil change and tyres were sorted. Passed MOT with not even an advisory. Just done 5,000 since October in it the other day.

Is yours a GX?

It's an Inspiration Dave, apart from the orange trim I rather like the spec, leather steering wheel and gear-knob, and a rev-counter. It would be nice to get some blue seats from a later spec car at some point, but with seats that look like new I'm reluctant to mess really.

Thanks :) I like to holiday in the scenic hilly parts too. You have some really nice roads and scenery just south of London, I've had a few nice holidays down that way.

Back