Got a bit bored at work...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Who doesn't get bored at work, apart from Richard Hammond...

So we had to put the Coke Cola offer out... But decided to make it intresting, lol...

Attachments

• DSC00168.JPG
    DSC00168.JPG
    420.7 KB · Views: 228
Very nice i like it....i would just come and take the second red one in from the right so it would say COLO fwn lol dunno why....jus would be something to do :D

Yeah can imagine it being alot better working there, we are like robots at Tesco hence why i refuse to do overtime now until i go back to uni after having 2 months of solid working at the place!

rossmc said:
Haha yes mon the coop! We encourage such things, considering they make people like myself supervisors ;).

Are you getting new Dividends your end, where getting them at my place, there really good, but they don't have the "Barcode" they said they would, nor do they have the "Embeded card number"...

lol

cool man. if i could upload pictures from my phone id show you what i did when i was bored. it involved removing the TFF from staff only sign and replacing them with the HG from the babychange sign. Just use your imagination :p

hughes_16v said:
cool man. if i could upload pictures from my phone id show you what i did when i was bored. it involved removing the TFF from staff only sign and replacing them with the HG from the babychange sign. Just use your imagination :p

HAHAHAHA

Did it work tho? lol

D4R73N said:
Are you getting new Dividends your end, where getting them at my place, there really good, but they don't have the "Barcode" they said they would, nor do they have the "Embeded card number"...

lol

Unfortunately the "CWS" Coop (who you work for with that fantabulous tartan uniform!) up here closed down, but paid me 8 weeks redundancy fulltime pay :). At 18 I was laughing! Now got a job for a local coop group who don't have dividend scheme..

CWS tills are great.. Ctrl, . button and sub total gives you ctrl + alt + del windows xp embedded ;). MS Paint on touchscreens + you can edit any image on the system or drag images onto the customer facing screen ;). There's also ways to get MS Pinball on the backoffice machines :).

are those cola decks you're scratchin?

looks sooo cool mate, reminds me of that old dos game Keen4e !!!

Me and a mate got bored once, and built a wall around my managers desk out of polostyrene from 180 Pc's delivered that day. I'll try and find the pictures and post them up for you

lol thats cool i tryed something like that in somerfield but got into trouble lolol it was becuase hitler ran that place!!!!

nice tho

Back