Goodbye my little k10 :(

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Well guys dont think this is the end of my micra scene, My mate is buying my micra off me at the weekend its going to a good home just over the road from me :p , a guy is coming from dundee on saturday or sunday to do a swap for my mg midget for a toyota starlet gt turbo :) im also going for a very well paid job in the next couple of weeks also so i will be looking for a good k10 to start my sr20de turbo conversion with! so if anyone is selling a standard k10 please let me know. will keep you all updated with what is happening with the starlet though and will get some pictures up when i get home tonight :)

Best of luck mate had a 95' gt starlet before my ST,great little car,prefer the ST though ,need any help with the starlet throw me a pm I had mine for 2years

Well guys dont think this is the end of my micra scene, My mate is buying my micra off me at the weekend its going to a good home just over the road from me :p , a guy is coming from dundee on saturday or sunday to do a swap for my mg midget for a toyota starlet gt turbo :) im also going for a very well paid job in the next couple of weeks also so i will be looking for a good k10 to start my sr20de turbo conversion with! so if anyone is selling a standard k10 please let me know. will keep you all updated with what is happening with the starlet though and will get some pictures up when i get home tonight :)

starlet gt lucky you. good look on job and the conversion.

Yeah man! Another one!
If a few more do it they'll have to give us our own sub forum! :laugh:

Back