Gives 10 Reasons to buy a Micra!

People telling me Im stupid for wanting to buy another one, I disagree but I think I'm starting to change my mind..

GUIDE ME TO THE LIGHT, FELLOW MICRA'LIANS!

1. Good on Insurance
2. Cracking Engines
3. Reliable
4. Nippy for their small engine size
5. Unique
6. SO much fun beating a corsa on acceleration (Not street racing though, just on acceleration up to the legal limit)
7. Excellent fuel consumption!
8. Modding is more interesting as it's probablt never been done before or maybe just a couple of times!
9. They have great character (K10s and 11's anyway)
10. Because I've got one!!!!

Normally i would put, nice handling for what it is, but my car was literally in with the sheep yesterday as i went skidding off a corner into a field, luckily car was ok as was i and it reversed out. (Thank god for the dry weather!) However i suspect that was me being stupid and driving to fast for the conditions on an unfamiliar road, didn't realise how steep the corner was till to late so instead of trying to make the turn i just went for all out braking... o_O

Though back on topic, get a micra because:
- Unless you have visibly modded it, probably won't get broken into or nicked, no one expects decent ICE in a granny car
- When your at traffic lights people go easy 'cos its a micra' and lose out
- Good economy
- Reliable
- Looks, i quite like the shape (K11)

You should buy a micra because I owned one once, and I'm awesome, therefore you have the potential to be awesome as well.

Your friends are telling you not to buy one because they couldn't stand you having a faster and more reliable car then them, with lower insurance!

Your friends are telling you not to buy one because they couldn't stand you having a faster and more reliable car then them, with lower insurance!

LOL! Only when they're unaware!...i have to compete with 200sx, scoobys and such like.... :laugh: just got fully comp for £148...nice!

i am on my 7th micra,

1.they are soo easy to work on
2.cheap to fix and repair with loads in scrap yards for parts
3.they have a rally sport blood line which means there is lots of ACTUAL performance parts unlike most cars
4.they never die, they will rust before the engine stops most of the time
5.they are full of potental, plenty of easy to replace parts i changed the struts on my car took exactly 6 min with the car just parked normally.
6.actually not too bad for space
7.alot of stuff is transferable from other nissans, making it even easier to repair
8.they are more poplular and hold their value better because of fuel prices, i cant get a micra k11 for under £100 they are still worth it
9.you can really embaress people in them, people think so low of micras that they never see them coming
10.generally a great car, very little faults and reliable, reasonable for what you get, and fun, easy to park and easy to drive.

get a micra, i have had loads, and i have driven and worked on loads of other cars, and nothing compares to the micra.

i own a k12and i must say it has a hell of a lot of umph even for a 1.0 injection the newer engins are faster not slower even tho they are renult lol you dont need to rev the end out of it to beat other cars (within )the speed limit as thats all you need , its funnie when your in a 30 zone and you accelerate fast up to 30 next to another car they think wtf!lol ah so many cars who cant keep up lol without spendin a kilo of petrol ha ha just for a laff i pretend to rev the engin next to scoobys at lights and pull away normaly lol so much fun to be had from a micra such little time to have it , easy to fix ive replaced the front bumper for a impul bumper my self docterd the front nismo indicators to fit my current bulb set up the lights are so easy to change .my k12 flew through its first mot without a problem! even with 100watt h4's!lol even if you drive it normaly its one hell of a drive , test drive one at your nearest nissan for free lol stay clear of the 1.6 k12s they are cursed!!! wooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

- more solid and less plasticky interiors than most small cars of equivalent age
- great selection of colours
- my MOT work yesterday cost £21
- the sunroof opens right up, unlike many cars
- its fast
- friends are always commenting on what good condition its in, and how their L reg Fiesta / Corsa etc was scrapped a couple of years ago.

Its easier for me to list whats wrong with my k11.
1. Its weird interior color that hurt the eyes.
2. The bloody parcel shelf and gearstick rattle.
3. The (70mph) white knuckle rides down the M3 in galeforce winds.
4...actually that kind of give the car the character...

1. cheap to buy
2. cheap to run
3. cheap to insure
4. cheap road tax
5. come in pretty colours
6. easy to buy parts
7. cheap repairs
8. better than a vauxhall or a citeron
9. ive had two
10. my list doesnt count cuz im a fiesta st owner

1. Cheap
2. Cheap
3. Cheap
4. Good engine
5. Reliable
6. adopt a certain driving style in a worthless 12 year old k11 :p
7. Easy to fix
8. Cheap
9. Cheap
10. Cheap

Its easier for me to list whats wrong with my k11.
1. Its weird interior color that hurt the eyes.
2. The bloody parcel shelf and gearstick rattle.
3. The (70mph) white knuckle rides down the M3 in galeforce winds.
4...actually that kind of give the car the character...

Clearly you have no balls ive been 123 in mine and seemed fine tbh... and yea yea before you start was on a private road blah blah

im on my 2nd my first was a 1.0k11 i took it every where and bottemed it out on many ocassion invinsible great fun off road get stuck lift iit out of the ruts and it was road car i sold it 4 1000 £ got another k11 2001 1.4 quicker and still just as fun 2 drive spent £3000 wont take this one off road lol

Back