Getting touch with japanese K11 community

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi peeps

in about less than 1 month I will be in Japan for 2 weeks, I will visit Tokyo, Kyoto, Ginza (Nissan HQ), Hiroshima (Mazda HQ) and Osaka.

I'd also like to meet some japanese K11 enthusiasts / club. If anyone has any infos it would be useful.

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Seb

oh wow i am so amazingly jealous!

i don't have any info but PLEASE can you find me the door rubber for my March cabriolet!

For this kind of search some contacts would be so awesome, they could bring me to auto used parts seller's, because alone I doubt I can't find any parts :s
I know we have some sellers based in Japan (jdmisme I bought Nissan wind deflectors and AMY) and a few other which post oftenly .
Would me much appreciated.
Seb

actually thats not true. i have found that google translate works pretty well in translating Japanese pages, and translating any messages you want to say to them. i was talking with the march cabriolet club in japan, using google translate and that was fine. also Cisco on micra.com.au was able to go to one of the march club meets, have a look at that for any web addresses etc

Do you have the URL of the club Nex ?

I was in Contact with Aaron, but he deleted his FB account :s We talked a little there and he was ok to meet me during early september, but in France as he will come. If someone has his mail adress and could ask him to give it to me it would be nice.

Have a craking time, take loads of photos. Make sure that you visit a Super Autobacs (Halfords on steroids!)

And whatever you do, bin your clothes on the return and bring back a case full of resin gear knobs, hang rings and model cars.

That's some sweet links mates ! MUCH appreciated ! You all can count on me to make a report / take some K11 pictures !

Cheers !

Seb

Take a picture mate I will show him ;)
I will be your Bodyguard Whitney; with passion.
Cheers
Seb

To everybody : feel free to post here if you have questions for Japanese Micra/MARCH fans !
Any models (K10 K11 K12 even K13 there were one during last meeting) I will try to do a video interview with my HD camcorder.

If you see any cool or unusual K12s Seb, take a few pic's for me (Y).

if you see any k10 MARCH turbo's not super turbo get loads of pics for me please and seb you are officially my favourite frenchman

Take a picture mate I will show him ;)
I will be your Bodyguard Whitney; with passion.
Cheers
Seb

awesome i will try and get a pic tomorrow, but just so you have an idea, its the strip of rubber that goes around the actual door,

Got a pic of my door (see the attached)

i have drawn on the pic so you can see what bit of rubber i mean. mine is broken at the top of the window and so its leaking

if you could help in any way that would be so incredibly amazingly awesome!

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 182
Great stuff Seb you lucky ######. Have fun! (Y) Bring me back a load of Nismo goodies :p . Ha or just a fat load of k11 photos(Y)

Yo peeps.

Back from the REAL DEAL. Nissan HQ + March meeting with 26 MARCH (Cabriolets, boxes, Tomy K...) Pure Craziness. I will write something on it soon.

REAL
DEAL

Back