Getting a new car

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Evening lads and ladesses
Me and my girlfriend have just been searching around for a new car for her, befor i get the micra!! whoop whoop.
the only problem we keep thinking is, how are we suppose to get the car back from the seller, with out insurance.
Obviously i cant insure it in advance, because im not 100% we want to buy it yet. we cant insure it on the spot, because we just wont have the monies (car will be put onto my homes drive, untill it is insured)
ALSO we are going to be getting the car on the weekend, and insurance companies arnt open on weekends right?
I wouldnt mind if it was like a 10 minute journey, but its going to be a 45 minute journey
Oh the dilemmas!! lol
Any help would be great guys thanks!!

Do you know anyone with fully comp insurance that can drive other cars?
You can get a quote then phone up and insure on the spot and cancel within 14 days without charge iirc?

^ Lol that would be Jokes. Yeah thanks for that guys! My misses just spoke to her Uncle and hes gonna come down with us to get it! Cant wait till she gets it. Basicaly means that within the next few weeks im gonna be gettin the micra.Cant friggin wait. Does anyone want to buy a Nova £250 ?? lol

I was being serious... lol. Supose for a 45 min journey he wouldn't be keen on doing it, but i've seen it done millions of times before. At the end of the day he's selling his car because he wants money, and if that means taking a little trip just to get it then why be picky?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And i highly doubt you'll flog your Nova on here lol

You can only dream Rob, gotta try and flog it somehow!! cant seem to find anyone whos interested in it....its a reliable car...just a bit..well.... old lol

And damn right Bashy cant frickin wait! so excited mate, just want to get in a car that has heating that work, a more reliable engine, better styling, more comfy.............

Ok so maybe the nova aint that good then lol

Yeah gonna get the blog started as soon as i get it! which wil hopefully be next week/weekend!!

Hold on What about Arnold? i recall he owns a Vauxhall Corsa? Maybe you'd like something a lil bit more old school?? lol

LOL dunno bout heating cause mines a facelift and the hearings crap in it LOL,well what can you say nissan says it all trust jap that what I say

Haha I dont blame you Tom, way the markets going gota do what you can to get rid of your wheels if they're older than 15 years old.

To be honest, i'd probably buy it for my brother's birthday at that price, but can't really justify travelling so far. I'm sure there will be someone looking for a first car nearby, just a matter of letting people know it's for sale.

lol true, sure i cant tempt yah to come down and get it? what about if i was to buy you a drink lol... Yeah im gonna stick it up on auto trader on the weekend, and stick some signs up in the car. start spreading the word

Oh and Bash i second that mate, JAP all the way from now on... Bullet proof engine!

Back