Get me a k12

Jay101

Black&Yellow
1359156850386.jpg

No offence to any other k12's but this one has my vote...such a nice vehicle, considering I'm not a huge k12 fan..

Can someone tell me what front bumper it is? Aftermarket?

Hmmm...just get an orange 2004/2005 SX and paint the front bumper matte black LOL
easy enough to do
...I guess you'd want it lows too though, right? :p
Get the 1.5 dci (same as mine) and your tax will be just £30 a year too ^_^

The K12 does have some redeeming qualities. ;)

if i was to own a k12, i would go down this road of modifying it, minus the bmx and roof rack..

ive worked on a k12, not the best thing to work om, espically a cambelt change, but hey its a Renault engine (dci) :oops:

the picture above,, is that a standard bumper? looks sporty"ish"

I think it's actually a March bumper there, which is ever so slightly different (as well as having a narrow gap for your number plate...)
the closest kind is the later UK facelift versions like mine (2005 Facelift) or newer (2007 facelift)

with an SX this is what your bumper is likely to look like as standard (pre-facelift)

SXbumper.jpg

But I think it's relatively easy to change it to the newer versions...I'm pretty sure, unlike facelift K11's, you don't have to change the wings and stuff too :p
You could surely buy any colour you want as well, if you're just gonna paint it black ;)

ETA: I had my belts changed in 2010... I don't know how difficult that is...sorry...my sympathies :p
I do know that the oil filter is, a little awkward, but not impossible ^_^
and the air filter's a piece of piss LOL, I can do that one all on my own :D

There are other specs that seem to have been sold in orange but I think the SX (or XS even) were most common in this colour, but you may find a few E's, S's, SE's and SVE's too

Back