GA15DE Throttle body

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
i found this on yahoo auction and will get my mate over there to send it to me...

will cost $185 landed here... but my question it, this TB looks abit different is it doesnt have the 'neck' with mesh on it where i can clamp the rubber attachment...

Attachments

• 33600.jpg
    33600.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 17

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
thanks mate...

i wont buy that then...

20-2195-0.jpg

i found another one there and this one is warranted and cheaper... i don't understand... $130 landed.

but yeah i know what you meant, its risky...

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
i probably could use the AFM internals from the CG13DE coz mine works fine... :S is it possible?

just in case the one im getting is not working

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
fred WROTE:

"i pulled one out of a spare one...... not too hard.....but why brake it...

no i dont mean to break it... :p

i ordered the GA15DE already... just in case the AFM wont work, i am planning to pull the AFM out from my CG13DE and move it to the GA15 one...

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
why not use a completely separate afm..like from an n14-15 or rb.... if you plan to use a interceptor.... you can program it to fool the computer about how much air is comming in, just like fooling the computer about larger injectors

fred WROTE:

"why not use a completely separate afm..like from an n14-15 or rb.... if you plan to use a interceptor.... you can program it to fool the computer about how much air is comming in, just like fooling the computer about larger injectors

then you might aswell use a bigger throttle body aswell... sr or ca, or sumthing else perhaps.

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
do i need tune right away after the GA15 TB + injectors?... i'm planning to wait till i get my camshaft and header then tune it all together...

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
ok... will do that fred... thx...

i will install the injectors and the TB first... then just tune it after i installed the cams...

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
just remember, need to adjust idle once the ga15 tb goes on.... and if your going injectors... injectors go on first..(otherwise the tb won't fit on)

when installing the Ga15 tb take the throttle linkage hanger from the gc13 tb and put it on the ga15 tb so the throttle cable matches up....

Back