ga15 throttle, 1.6L pulsar brakes

hi, just selling some parts of the micra due to upgrades...

1x fully sick "jap spec" ga15 throttle body. butterfly is massive compared to the stock shopping trolley offering.
definately top end gains to be had perfect condition $150... bolt straight on. no need to change anything. SOLD

1x fully sicker not so jap spec N14 1.6L brake setup. comes with 2x front calipers, 2x 5,000k old dba brake rotors, and set of bendix advance pads, hardly any wear. $200

might have some extractors for sale, and possibly a cat back exhaust, but only to brisbane buyers, as i can't take any pictures, pick up only, manifold is míld steel, pretty sexy spah-geti looking, tig welded... the cat back has a cypher cannon muffler, but the piping itself is no work of art... still, it did the job, even with a td04 bolted on. $offers Extractors sold, cat back still available

parts are still on car, but car is on stands and undriveable,

also have:

adjustable hks fuel regulator $70 sold

Apexi RSM with g-sensor (blue screen version - extra bling)
$210

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
interested in the brakes. will they fit straight onto my 95 slx? also are the rotors slotted? i live in sydney but i can arrange the delivery if it is possible to send!!
cheers

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hi, very interested in the TB. would you post to the UK? also if you have any pics so i can see the condition would be much appreciated. would offer you $170 plus delivery costs. please pm me if you wish. cheers

CMF_Alessandro

» CMF Member
jaxx WROTE:

"hi, very interested in the TB. would you post to the UK? also if you have any pics so i can see the condition would be much appreciated. would offer you $170 plus delivery costs. please pm me if you wish. cheers

Mr micra and i are waiting news for the TB please respect the queue!Thanks!

CMF_Alessandro

» CMF Member
jaxx WROTE:

"I WANT IT NOW!

haha only joking alessandro, yi no problem mate 1st come 1st serve i understand. good look with it. Jaxx

Yom WROTE:

"Guys <a href="http://www.pulsarparts.com.au/Default.asp" title="http://www.pulsarparts.com.au/Default.asp" target="_blank">http://www.pulsarparts.com.au/Default.asp</a> can also get GA15 TB's for you for reasonable prices.

No problem Jaxx!I'm only want to know if the TB fit with NATS and if we can find the throttle body from redick69 or pulsarparts i think that we are the same happy :)

throttle body, fuel reg, and brakes are on hold, extractors are being picked up tonite. To save arguments next time.. you could have always phoned me... hence why a number was provided. yes, the ga15 throttle body is a direct swap with the standard afm/throttle body, excellent power gains, and bloody cheap to!

i will keep you's posted if the items don't sell, at the moment, first dibs goes to the guy that offered 170 in the uk. but only if it doesn't sell.

it definately compressed the seat cushioning atleast an extra 5mm in the top end of the rev range.. an actual dyno figure is not available, as the car has never seen one. but it goes fully sicker then it did without it. about the same power increase as you'd get with a pod filter with cold air and cat back exhaust.

yes, throttle body, fuel reg and extractors are sold.

tris... i didn't get any message. if you are still interested in brakes you are welcome to them. discs are now off the car, calipers are still attached. more then welcome to have a look at em if your in brisbane don't get the chance to come on here very often.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
thanks redick, i will call you during the week. would it be possible for you to post some pictures up because i live in sydney so will not be able to look at them. would you have any idea how much it would cost to send them down to sydney??

thanks, tris

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ok cool. do you know roughly how heavy the calipers and disks are alone? also at what post code do you live because i can calculate postage. will the original brake lines fit onto the pulsar calipers? also are the rotors slotted or vented?
haha yeh i wish mine was 400 hp..it will be when im finished!!ha :)

Back