funny site lol

First multi choice questions i have ever seen that dont let you have a choice hahaha.

according to the test no matter how dertermined i am to go to hell, jesus will save me....... O....K.......

lol "Hell is a place of "gloomy dungeons" (2 Peter 2:4)" sounds like some of the pubs ive been to in Edmonton :p

I know I'm off to Hell but only if I get a window seat on the way there.

As for the multiple choice questions, thats like having an argument with a girlfriend, no matter what the answer could be, her answer is the right one!!!

Also, you seen the counter on the right?
So if I leave the site open enough will I have sent the whole population of earth to hell!!
Cool! when you're all there, blame me!!!!!!!

i only live 30 miles from "ULL" as they call it, but the accent is like chalk and chicken liver pate compared to ours...lol

where they call a fish cake a fish patty, a bread bun a cake, and have COD of all things, if you only knew where cod comes from..lol Haddock is the way forward.

and i left it on for a couple of hours and the counter started again.....

i only live 30 miles from "ULL" as they call it, but the accent is like chalk and chicken liver pate compared to ours...lol

where they call a fish cake a fish patty, a bread bun a cake, and have COD of all things, if you only knew where cod comes from..lol Haddock is the way forward.

and i left it on for a couple of hours and the counter started again.....

lol so you live on the threshhold of Hull? thats harsh...

i've been to Hull many times i'd its not that great. if fact the most fun i've had in hull was in a hotel watching silent hill and then getting up at 7:00 the next day and it was all foggy and there was a boarded up church and everything it was soo trippy :D

Back