Fundraising ideas

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Some of you already know that I'm doing they great north run this year sponsering Help the aged (hopefully within a day) and although I'l proberbly not be alive to hand in the sponser money i have to raise a minumum of £300 for the charity or I have to pay it myself! :(

Has anyone got any ideas of fundraising techniques I could use.

I was thinking about using the world cup to my advantage to get the ball rolling a bit maybe a sweepstake of all the teams and the winner gets a cut of the money! Or a world cup party with an entry fee big enough for supplies and a donation...would anyone be interested in coming to anything like this ?

Thanks for you help in advance :)

EVER THOUGHT OF SELLING YOURSELF??? fwn (I'M SURE I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF POUND DOWN THE BACK OF THE SOFA!!! ) :p

Well as you have called yourself "sand dancer" why not get everyone to sponsor you a couple of quid and you can dance for us all at the next meet,on the sand!! :wasntme:

gemma, i doubt the party would be much of an idea - do something stupid and easy like sponsored silence lol or just strip tease and lap dance if worst comes to worst, why dont you get a mahoosive goal, go in goal and charge ppl 50p a shot at u n they win a kiss or summit

Ben said:
gemma, i doubt the party would be much of an idea - do something stupid and easy like sponsored silence lol or just strip tease and lap dance if worst comes to worst, why dont you get a mahoosive goal, go in goal and charge ppl 50p a shot at u n they win a kiss or summit

what?? 50p for a kiss? girls in leiceser give you more then that for 20p.. JKS!

It would be a very good party lol....hmmm...lap dance now there's an idea :p lmao! Any volenteres for the waxing?? and as for the kisses ...no I could catch herpes or summit have you seen the lads in shields...I could get even more money if it were lasses tho :p

i waxed my leg once like, a wud be up for it again - its not even painful - now i think of it the old bum hole is getting a bit shrubbed up

Ben said:
i waxed my leg once like, a wud be up for it again - its not even painful - now i think of it the old bum hole is getting a bit shrubbed up

awww Ben!!!

Do you need a back sack and crack? lmao!

Back