ideas

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
hello ... not to sure about the new forum but we will see when its finished and i can become an official member.

i think we should have a mini competition to design a leaflet to promote the club so with ed/kevs permission design a leaflet to promote the club list and perks we offer and any REALISTIC offers that could be looked in to. also there is no prize except a thank you.

i also think a post should be opened where each member posts one post and gives ideas on how the club and site could move forward. by limiting it to one post it could be reviewed without anyone else slappng good ideas down and others making people feel stupid, maybe just run it for one week ... even run it on the old forum but some good could come from it !

ALSO
like so many others on here i believe we could make something really special from this and to be honest £20 isnt much for membership to a proper car club, it only seems like a forum at the moment but you need to put money it to get something out of it. the admin cant be expected to foot the bill for any events and promotions. if people stopped moaning about it costing £20 and just payed it then in 6 - 12 months it could all be something special and to be very proud. ...... RANT OVER !