Help the aged

Gemma85

banished to the buses
I dont know if im aloud to ask for sponsers in a thread but if not please just delete it mods :)

Basically im running the bupa great north run a run from newcastle to south shields on october 1st (i think) and im running for the charity help the aged one of there conditions for running for them is that I raise £300 for them (a bit shocking really considering im nearly killing myself) If anyone would like to make a donation of any amount large ( :D ) or small ( :) ) it would be very much appreiciated as to this day I have raised zilch and im starting to panic so im moving my lazy bum and asking all micra lovers for help..

and if u have any ideas on fundraising or would like to part take in any activities to help me funraise please do so :)

e-mail me or add me at [email protected] if u are interested in helping me

Thank you and goodnight x:laugh:

This thread is fine.

What payment methods would you accept? Cheque? Paypal etc?

drive the england coastline....

england.jpg

now thats worth sponsoring!! you would get loads of bucks for that and im sure companies like halfords would give you sponsorship with new tyres etc and the AA might even give you free assistance etc, as long as you can prove you are doing it for charity

Arnold said:
This thread is fine.

What payment methods would you accept? Cheque? Paypal etc?

any really i even have a website set up but iv forgotton address il find it out

ollie240585 said:
Maybe me n my friend could help u raise money by doing our transvestite act:

254544ea1f042e641.JPG

LMAO

Just for the Record: I am 100% Hetrosexual!!!!

That's the second picture of you in women's clothes i've seen in 24 hours. Im starting to get a bit worried!!

You sure that the money isn't for you Gemma??? fwn
After all you aren't a spring chicken anymore are you! :down:

Back