fuel problem

Hi everyone.
I'm new to this forum.
Can help me please
I've recently perchesd a Nissan micra k11 s reg 1 liter. I done a service oil, oil filter ,plugs.
The problem Is i got, is when i come to a stop the car revs up then drops down.
And i think it's drinking to much fuel.

Up and down on the revs at idle points toward a TB problem bud. There is a soldering fix for it, that is covered here as well.
Sometimes a replacement TB is needed. Ebay, about £40 if that's your problem.

As others have said bud defiantly sounds like a Throttle Body issue to me. I had the same thing happen with my 95 LX so did the solder fix, didn't work for me I think I had left it too long before I got round to doing the job but luckily there was a K11 in a local scrappy ( not overly common here in South Australia ) so I got the Throttle Body off it and that cured my problem. I have seen the "cheapie" replicas on ebay but haven't heard anyone's experience of them

Naznuts, my micra would start and run ok, idle from cold was around 15000/1600rpm dropping to 650/700 when warmed up......but.....after a good run, when I came to a stop and pull the clutch in the revs would rise to around 1200rpm, but then drop to normal idle. I did the solder mod, but it didn't really do anything in case. A replacement TB ( even though it was an used one ) was the fix for me.

Thanks for the reply.
I checked there's no dry solder.its all ok.
I checked the dizzy cap that was a little bit dirty. Maf sensor is ok.its crazy

sounds to me like something that throttle body could sit on.

with fuel itchyou's I have found basics help first.
Push loose connectors back in around ecu and engine bay . have a good look at them for any signs of problems. Even worth checking speedo conectors I believe sensor/wires be there.
MAF dry solder joints. Pre face non coil pack models
clean air filter.all filters?
clean maf air sensor in trotle body
no air leaks after air sensor.throttler body to plate? all the way through.
no binding wheels
oxygen sensor?
overly big air box or exhaust?
coolant temp sensor?
:)and aero dynamics :)

Back