Fuel pressure regulator.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
There are no instructions

I know the standard one is intergrated into the fuel rail. How would i go about fitting the one I got of ebay :wasntme:. It has three fittings for pipes. I'm guessing fuel return and feed, and a smaller one for the vacuum hose.

Do I hook the ebay one up to the standard one or is there some way I replace it?

Thanks all.

i read this in another thread by helloween

"I have an FSE Power Boost valve (fuel regulator) proper application and no cheap c r a p p y ebay ones that are floating about which i hear causes fire!!
J

so make sure its not one of them funny ones before fitting.

you might need an adaptor for the fuel rail...its basically a 90 degree piece that bolts in place of the stock regulator (may have also come with the fpr?).

The fpr bascially goes in the same place, but is put inline with the return line. so your bottom pipe is hose thats returning to the fuel tank...and the top pipe is for hose comimg from the fuel rail. The smaller pipe is the vac line and uses the same location as the stock fpr.

That make sense ? :)

ok two questions:

where does the vac line go?

and can you add this new FPR and integrate it with the existing one? For example put the fuel line going into this new one, that then attaches to the standard one. Then adding a t - piece to connect the vac hoses up?

The adjustable one replaces the standard one.

yeah, I don't have the piece yet to do it though, just wondering if you could do it that way. (by the way I got the package, thanks again dude, The mole grips didn't work so I cut another notch in each screw and used a flat head screw driver to get them out.)

you wont be able to adjust the f/p/r if you leave the factory one on eliot fwn and any manifold vac pipe will do

yeah, I don't have the piece yet to do it though, just wondering if you could do it that way. (by the way I got the package, thanks again dude, The mole grips didn't work so I cut another notch in each screw and used a flat head screw driver to get them out.)

Ah good news :grinning:

Back