Fuel / mileage

340 miles from a full tank for me, £45 ish on the last fill up. I have a 1994 1.3 with an induction kit fitted... that is taking it easy though, if I fancy putting my foot down I take my Fiat Uno Turbo :grinning:

Ollie

Ok i can confirm it is indeed a 42 litre tank...and im getting at least 350 miles easy from 35-37 litres. Its a cg10de engine & completely stock apart from ga16 airbox and 155/70/13 tyres. My fuel gauge is messed up btw.

I've just bought a facelift 1000cc and having previously had a 1ltr pre facelift, the difference in fuel consumption is shocking, im getting about 30mpg with this new one, which is terrible compared to my old one.
May need to look into this further..

Hi lads, I am getting 450 miles of a full tank. Completely standard, no mods, 1 liter Micra celebration.
That's with every day 40 miles round trip to work.

reserve 50miles on my old 1.0 lx--from warning light on untill empty,,then i had the pertrol can ready,,so i wouldnt be stranded

That was going to be my question, do all micra's have a petrol warning light? I have a bog standard 998cc Micra, the red line is so thin once it hits the red line assume there is a gallon or so left, I have a little icon of fuel pump, is that also the wearning light?

That was going to be my question, do all micra's have a petrol warning light? I have a bog standard 998cc Micra, the red line is so thin once it hits the red line assume there is a gallon or so left, I have a little icon of fuel pump, is that also the wearning light?

a few people said only the bulbs missing in the gauge

Back