FS. Various k11 Stuff..

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Trying to clean out the shed..
For Sale -

13" Steelies w/ tyres (set 4, can have 5th when i find another spare) - Seen use, most tyres well past legal.
Make an offer.

Haltch F5/Throttle Body with 5th Injector/Injector Rail/all fuel piping. Perfect for small boost application, or thirsty NA.
Offers over $250 considered.

Whiteline Camber Bolts - Brand new, still in packet, unused.
$50

Rear Parcel Tray - slightly sagged, as you would expect from a 1995.
Make an offer.

Air Con bits and pieces - compressor, hoses and ****.
If you want the loom etc, i will need time to pry it from car.
Make an Offer

Cadence 12" Sub in box - Barely used, gathers dust, like new.
If you want details il dig up the specs..
Make an offer..

...Springs and Shocks are near new, conditional sale, as I have to get
a diff set of adjustable rear shocks reco'd first, shouldn't take too long..

- Whiteline Control Springs - fronts and rears - 10,000 kms or so use
30-35mm drop. Smidge has first dibs on these if he wants them..
Over $300 new, make an offer

- Kyb Excel G Shocks - 10,000 kms or so use.
make an offer.

Yep make it go ppl.

smidge

» CMF Member
i can offer $150 posted for the springs so if you don't get a better offer than that, they'll have a good home on the kyb shocks i bought from turbo..

good luck with the sale(s)

deNs WROTE:

"DAMMIT turbo! Been waiting on a set of those for ages lol. I'll take them if turbo backs out anyhow.<BR><BR>---dens

look at the post times slackers, 1 minute! no 2nd chance draw here :) tris, your muff will be sent out thursday, mickey, might come down on the weekend, unless you want me to deposit coin + postage and you throw em in the mail? wreckers didn have any brackets btw.. have to go and see some other place and get em.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
ok,

radek - the bolts are yours, we will catch up sometime, it's my b'day this wkend, so i may be otherwise engaged, il be in touch!

SikK11 - emailed

Dens/Tris - whiteline.com sells those bolts.. =)
Actually I have another set of the same bolts I might
get rid of soon.

Smidge - Ive been offered a package deal to get rid of the shocks/springs, if it falls thru, il let u know.

Life coach - emailed.

All monies raised goes MASSIVELY overpriced Gripper LSD..
(radek u cashed up for a group buy..? =))

Mick.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I could justify $50 for the camber bolts but I still can't justify what they charge for them :p That, and whiteline apparently take their time when getting stuff to you. Anyhow, let me know if you decide to part with the other set :)

---dens

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
wow... where you getting the lsd from?? how much are they?
also ive decided that instead of camber bolts a castor kit would be better suited as you get the camber anyway but only when turning....

thanks, anyway

tris WROTE:

"wow... where you getting the lsd from?? how much are they? <BR>also ive decided that instead of camber bolts a castor kit would be better suited as you get the camber anyway but only when turning....<BR><BR>thanks, anyway

castor kit? wtf, if your talking about what i think your talking about, its actually an anti-lift kit.. both are great.
Mickeybbb WROTE:

"ok,<BR><BR>radek - the bolts are yours, we will catch up sometime, it's my b'day this wkend, so i may be otherwise engaged, il be in touch!<BR><BR>SikK11 - emailed<BR><BR>Dens/Tris - whiteline.com sells those bolts.. =)<BR>Actually I have another set of the same bolts I might <BR>get rid of soon.<BR><BR>Smidge - Ive been offered a package deal to get rid of the shocks/springs, if it falls thru, il let u know.<BR><BR>Life coach - emailed.<BR><BR>All monies raised goes MASSIVELY overpriced Gripper LSD..<BR>(radek u cashed up for a group buy..? =))<BR><BR>Mick.<BR>

bahaha, yeh right, i need one so bad, even for the blue car, push it round a corner hard and all it does is wheelspin, ppffftt. my partner's sister lives in the uk (is currently here on holiday) so might be able to help us out if we need to.. ask em how much for a group buy, say 5 or so.. but eeerr, 5 people? *cough* where we getting the people? :)

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah... turbo.... um maybe anti lift kit... it rakes the wheels out to the front a bit like a head angle on a bike if you know bout bikes... makes the wheel turn on an angled axis.... so that when the wheel turns it actualy changes camber as it turns out..and when your driving straight the camber is just 0.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
tris

you,re dead right there, i used to increase the caster on my stock car (coz we were,nt allowed any camber changes) and it was funny watching the scrutineers jack my car up, looking for a welded or slip diff and trying to work out why mine had no understeer

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Castor kit is the go, got it ages ago, reduced front body roll which is great. Altho.. Whiteline dont have such great quality standards, few bits they have sent to me have been machined wrong, and didnt fit at all.. I then made bits and pieces myself, but u get that i guess.

Yep LSD's from those crazy rally brits @ Humphry's =)

I will shoot them an email 2nite, and will start a new thread about it soon.
Great thing about the LSD inserts is that they are cheaper than a whole custom pulsar LSD gearbox setup (at least from my angle),
and when u fry a g'box, they just slot in2 your next one..

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 35506.jpg
    35506.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 30
Back