FS: red SLX + super s interior & dash

CMF_carlightsup

» CMF Member
No problem I'll let you know. I also have a red super s with factory sunroof and pop out rear windows, it was in a front ender; iv removed the damaged parts and the plan was to swap them out from the slx, if anyone is interested in the whole lot im looking for $1500. Its not listed as a write off so rego wouldn't be hard if someone is looking for a little project.

CMF_carlightsup

» CMF Member
cactus WROTE:

"Hey carlightsup, can u send pics of both to me please 0422758085. I'm interested and living in braidwood.when is convenient to pop past bungendore to have a look? Cheers, Cactus

Hey cactus, I'll be out there later this afternoon if you like, around 3? I'll snap some pics and send them to you as soon as I get there.

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
id be interested in the super s interior, but would have to send it down to me in melbourne... prob too much hassle for you. e-go is super cheap for freight if you have an idea of weights and dimensions.

a pallet weighing 50 kg, 120 long 80 wide and 50 high from mitchell depot act to melbourne is 75 bucks....

CMF_carlightsup

» CMF Member
plattsy WROTE:

"id be interested in the super s interior, but would have to send it down to me in melbourne... prob too much hassle for you. e-go is super cheap for freight if you have an idea of weights and dimensions.

a pallet weighing 50 kg, 120 long 80 wide and 50 high from mitchell depot act to melbourne is 75 bucks....

Id rather not part them, but if I do I'll let you know, krnage already got dibs on the dash.

Back