FS: K11 Turbo Kit - rebuilt turbo, management etc

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Manifold cannot be repaired.

Shipping to London will cost an absolute fortune but if you're willing to pay for it I'm happy to see how I am meant to go about it!

smidge

» CMF Member
i'm too far into my own conversion to grab this yom or i would! good luck with the sale, surely someone out there wants to have a bolt on ready to go kit??

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Will be splitting this up soon if noone is interested in it. All parts will be going on ebay. I will be selling everything for what it is worth rather than at this one bargain price!

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
It sure can be modified to suit an aircon micra.

The manifold has to be re-made, so thats the perfect time to make it all work properly. There's plenty of length in all the oil and water feed piping to accommodate a slightly different turbo position. The manifold flanges are very thick and perfect for making a new manifold.

The inter cooler can be made to fit an aircon micra as well but you'll be cutting the bumper a fair bit I imagine (although you never know, a little creativity can go a very long way. I was just going to sell the PWR cooler and get a smaller inter cooler from a Skyline, one of them would probably fit in the front quite nicely and do a plenty good job for a 1.3L (remember, the more power you make the more you'll be stressing the motor and gearbox).

As it is this kit has the potential to smash your gearbox to tiny little pieces. Snoopy had it tuned to around 80 front wheel kW which is PLENTY (believe me). I had no plans of geting more than 70kW out of it.. In the interests of engine and gearbox reliability (as it was going to be going on a vehicle which WAS my daily driver!)

I can put you in touch with the guy I was going to use to get the manifold re-made to suit an aircon micra. He's very DIY handy and charges very reasonably considering the very high standard of his work (You may have seen his Charcoal N16 Pulsar on Autospeed a few weeks back, the one with the rego plates "RAS00".. yeh that's the guy :) ).

Cheers.
Tom

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
I have an intercooler that would suit an air con install. Its a series 5 rx7 intercooler. Its been slighty modified to suit a top mount installation on a micra (I was originally going for a top mount). If your interested in the kit, I can give the top mount to yom to go with the kit.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
OK I will be parting this kit out if noone gets in contact with me about it soon.

Who wants dibs on what? Most of it will be going to ebay. Don't let me sell this for what it is worth... Take it from me in complete bargain state!!!

For example:

Haltch F5/Throttle Body with 5th Injector/Injector Rail/all fuel piping = $500
Sump = $40
Turbo = $350
BOV = $50
Oil filter adaptor plate and braided line = $40
Oil pressure gauge and braided line = $80
A/F Ratio Gauge = $40
Boost gauge = $40
Manifold = $50 (Flanges are worth heaps more than this)
Random piping = $40
PWR Intercooler = $300

Need I go on for you to get the picture? :) Buy it all NOW while its a bargain!!!

Back