FS: wheels, strut brace, muffler, headunit,

hi people, have some stuff for sale:

4x 14" enkei wheels, falken 326 tyres, 185/60/14, probably about 40%? left $offers

1x whiteline front strut tower brace, good nic $100

1x rear muffler with over the rear axle piping.. 2'' mandrel bent piping all the way... this is a cat back exhaust 2" mandrel bent $100

1x Pioneer cd headunit mp3/wma model no. deh-2850mp has inbuilt mosfet amp 50x4 etc, works great, with wiring... doesn't look very old sold

1x set of hurricane extractors, good nick, come with piping up to the cat, $sold

all parts southside brisbane, i can send some items, strut brace, headunit.. muffler and wheels are pickup but, unless you can arrange a courier. cheers.

i also have a rear Lx bumper, and a front one shortly.
4x kyb excel g shocks front + rear, look very new, will be of the car in about a months time, so if anyone wants em you can have first dibs. will be about $150 for the set of 4

whenever mate. we should go out for a drive in the next couple of weeks, give me some time to get **** painted on my new ****box! i'm sure we could get a few ppl together. i want my friggin coilovers here already so i can put em into the blue car dammit, i put my 16's on it and it sits about 5km in the air... wish i had a set of s-tunes now...:(

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Fcuk, you sure you don't have more Scottish in ya than me??!! :D - You know copper wire was invented when 2 Scotts fought over a penny!!

Deal.

BTW - What colour is it - Fully polished/ Painted etc?

Postage is CBD (5000) so should be cheap to post.

bar is fully polished, parts that bolt onto the car are powder coated silver.. its a standard unmolested whiteline strut brace.. should be worth more.. cause it'll take you 2 years to get one out of whiteline.. the slack ****s. anyways. email me @ [email protected] and we'll sort out how your gonna pay off this weeks modification.

fred WROTE:

"so, you still have the exhaust, cat etc... can I get some photos of the cat and the engine end of the exhaust to see the pipe connections.....how does/did it sound....

oh, hey.. didn't even see your post ..:( ... aren't i a dip****... ummm. exhaust no longer comes with cat..... not really to sure what i want to do.. but would replace the pipes on your car ok... with mandrel bends.. sounds quiet.. i think you'd want to put the canon onto this exhaust but... the rear muffler on this exhaust looks pretty stocko.. depends what you want i guess thou..

fred WROTE:

"<BR><BR>hmmmmm.... dunno now, would have been cool with the cat.... plus I really should have minimum 2.5 inch to the sake of the turbo that's comming.......<BR><BR><BR>

yeh.. i know. i'd sell it with the cat, but for more.. got a price on a cat by itself, was like $250.. i was like wtf, not selling my one then. make an offer if you want it.. in no rush to sell this part of the car, as it's still on there apart from the rear muffler and over the axle piping... make an offer for the cat back part with rear muffler if you want.. its all 2" mandrel bent. would work well if you replaced that bent bit over the axle me thinks.

Back