Fs: gab revo stroke coilovers

eoi on my coilovers out of my blue car.. both front and rear are damper adjustable, and both are height adjustable.. the fronts have helper springs but i currently don't have them fitted (but come with)... comes with 2 sets of rear springs, gab springs, which are super low, and a set of tanabe springs with height adjuster's (currently in the car. front coilovers also have alluminium pillowball strut tops. all are in good condition, one of the front's is missing the sticker where it says what damper setting you are on. the front's were rebuilt about 5months ago, and rear's 2 weeks ago. after purchasing these things from japan plus rebuilding they owe me a mint lol. chasing $OLD

(sorry dens)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"yeh.. my apologies mate.. allthough.. you coulda waited :p

After 6 months of missing out/being outbidded on **** on Yahoo JP plus you saying "nah not now. got nothing to replace them with..." 5 days ago, I just bit the bullet and did it. I've asked you a couple of times over the past few months but the answer was always the same, unfortunately. Can't say I haven't waited.. If I knew you were gonna turn around a few days later and say that, I would have waited a couple of days more. Good luck with the sale.

Sigh.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"lol. sorry i didn't have anything to replace them with earlier sir *does salute*. sad that you've been outbid on ****, you shouldn't of bin a toight ass and put stacks on.

Smartarse :p Yeah i'll get lucky sometime in future. For now they'll do but I'll just have to let these go I spose. The plan was always to see how the ones I got go and will almost definitely upgrade in future, so we'll see. Again, good luck with the sale and let me know if it falls through.

---dens

Back