FS: CG10 pistons

micras69

Deactivated Account
As in title, a good option for those who are doing some of the good old N/A tuning with the CG13 to raise the CR. Came of my previous 1L (had only done 47K) comes with rings and can come with connecting rods if wanted

£50 posted uk mainland

hey there i will buy these off you as my friend is building a n/a screamer 1.3 atm and was just looking into trying to get hold of some 1.0 pistons i get paid this friday so i can pay you then. would paypal be ok or would you want me to send you the money through the post? cheers sam

Yea, I had them in my 1.3 and it made a big gain, I also had a head with a 2mm skimm port and polish with some piper cams and a full janspeed and the car was quight quick, it never ran out of torque it even pulled very well in 5th this and a full strip out seen the better of my mates 1.6 almera and his bros Saxo vts along with many other cars, I was realy chuft with performance, big cheers to frank is in order for giving me the info (Y)

Lol I get most of my stuff for free from work so parts arnt a prob and i've always had help of my best pal lol, I've not done sr20 swap just finished one off, supercharged or quad TBs but I've done twin lol oh and I've not done anything loom I hate wireing most I've done wiring wise is Emanage.

But I've done most engine mods (not all on the micras) and always doing somthing on the car I.e making my own custom parts.....a mate doesn't call me jimmy savel of the nissans for nowt, I'm a mini frank just not as good looking :D

I've never botherd with videos and hardly take pics, I never have time and get to engroced most of the to even think on taking them. I always chop and change what I want in my k11s or I get half way through doing somthing get an idea and go off in another direction meaning half built cars or re doing what I have alredy done.

Stunning info micra69, also one other question, if i were to fit the 1.0l pistons in a 1.4 block would that work too? also do i use the 1.0l conrods aswell?

Cheers

J

Back