FS: 1995 Super S K11 - damaged 128,000km

CMF_rowstar

» CMF Member
Update: might try and fix it first

Hi guys,
selling my Super S after an accident with a truck merging into my lane and pushed me into the next lane at low speeds, the truck wheel nuts did the damage.
It has been deemed a write off by my 3rd party insurance but will not be lodged with Vicroads through the insurance company.
It is still in working order and still drives as it was just a side impact to the B pillar.
This had prob the lowest km i've seen on a 95 Super S, so the engine is in great condition still.

Lucky you if you know a panel beater because this 'could' be a cheap repair job.

Includes:
all super S extras
sunroof
aircon
tachometer
super S body kit
rear wiper
alloy wheels
ABS

micra floormats and dashmat
interior in great condition still
eyelids
podfilter
tinted darkest windows
clear side indictaors

koni lowered suspension
panhard rod

$1200 ONO!
(rego til december 2011 but i may apply to vicroads for a refund)

come get it from albert park Melbourne.

CMF_rowstar

» CMF Member
i don't think it be listed as a repairable write-off or a write-off as it won't be going through vic roads the insurance company said.
The panels are mainly just pushed in.
If you imagine a truck changing lanes and hitting it, it is more of a 'push' and not an impact at speed. It prob hit me at 5kmh, but it is the massive nuts on the wheels that chewed into the panel.
Have to come see.

i'd just spent bloody 1300 bucks on a dizzy install and rego too....spewing

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
rowstar fix and keep it.. $1200 not worth parting /wrecking specially your super s. beside super s worth heaps more...also imagine the mess about disassembling..

i rote mine off last year worse than yours(whole rear end squished, bumper rear1/4, driver door, driver guard..) when i was about to get out and kick the cabbie's head in... launched my door open and a land cruiser collected it right off..hahaha funny now think about it..

got a good deal though considering the chassis wasn't bent 3k fixed, painted and that included buying a wreck k11 and cutting everything needed off. then parted, stripped and sold it back to a different wrecker. should have taken then the motor out though hey hahaha

CMF_rowstar

» CMF Member
Mycra, seriously thinking i will fix it now. you got any contacts?
then i will re-list here for 4k lol.
na kidding i just want my car fixed.
I have been driving it to shops and back and it's a tease that it's probably not roadworthy in current condition even though it's still running so damn well!!

CMF_Mike R

» CMF Member
not much behind that panel , bit of pushing out , filling and another door ?

unless the B piller has bent I would presume its still a runner ..

Attachments

• 65041.jpg
    65041.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 39
Back