FS 14" nissan alloys

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
my old 14" nissan rims that came with the car.. there very good condition! and have bearly new tyres with alot of miles on them!!

pics:-

IMG00010.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

i want £150 for them collected or ersonable offers..

james betley said:
they mite fit the k10 if u put a low rating tyre on them like a 45 rating on them
you wouldn't need to change the tyres for a k10. standard k10 tyre size is 155/70x13. this is the standard size for a k11 with 13" wheels.
these are 165/65x14. about the closest match to a standard k10 diameter wheel/tyre you'd get in 14".
so yes simmo, these would bolt straight onto a k10.

could you measure the overall diameter of these wheels (ie alloy and tire). I just wanna make sure. I may be interested if they r the right size.

my old 14" nissan rims that came with the car.. there very good condition! and have bearly new tyres with alot of miles on them!!

Is this a mistake, its just that you say they are bearly new and have a lot of miles on them, but later you say they are really good tyres. I could be interested in these though if the tyres are good and may be able to pick up on Thurs / Frid if I was going to go for them.

Just to confirm, are they K11 fitment, as I'm looking to fit them to a '99' T reg.

Thanks a lot, Chris.

think he meant nearly not barely mate.

see there is a speeling difference between two said words...and n and b are neighbours on keyboards!

sorry yeah that should be nearly new!! lol theres lots of miles on them.. if you want them let me know..

Thanks a lot, they're actually for my girlfriends car so I'll check she likes them tonight and let you know later. How long do you reckon it will take me to get to you from Jct 28 of the M1 as I'm working in Ripley on Friday and staying over there on Thursday night.

Cheers.

Also, do you have the centre caps for them?

junction 28 you need to be getting of at junction 29 for chesterfield.. its about 20mins.. i get back from theg ym at about 6 so any time after that is okay.. yes i have centre caps for them its a god job i want to get rid of my mx-5 rims... :grinning:

Hi mate,

I had a look at the missus' tyres last night and they're actually fine, I thought they were on their way out, also she convinced me that its a good idea to get Christmas out of the way before we buy anything else for the car. So thanks a lot anyway but I'm gonna have to leave it.:(

Regards,

Chris.

simmo said:
Still interested if you give me that measurment
the overall diameter for the 165/60X14 is 553.6mm
the overall diameter for the 155/70X13 is 547.2mm

the difference is 6.4mm - this is ok for the k10.

it's recommended that when you upgrade to a different wheel/tyre combo, you should use a slightly bigger diameter, but no bigger than 3percent (in this case 16.4mm is the max).
these wheels are spot on. ;)

Back