Nissan 5 spoke Alloys 14"

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi

For sale i have a set of 4, 5 spoke Nissan Alloys. These are genuine Nissan alloys!

They are 14", 4 stud and were fitted to my K10. They might fit a K11, ill have to ask.

These are in very good condition with good tred left on the tyres!

The tyres are Tour sport 611 185/55 R14

As you can see from the picture, there is only one alloys with the smallest bit of Curbing on it, there is no other curbing on the other alloys, they are all in great condition!

Looking for about £100, open to offers, these would have to be collected, unless buyer sorts out a collection service.

Thanks Curtis.

Attachments

• DSC00073.JPG
    DSC00073.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC00072.JPG
    DSC00072.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC00068.JPG
    DSC00068.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00100.JPG
    441.4 KB · Views: 262
bump!

Got a company that will deliver for £37

sooooo ill sell the alloys for £63+£37 :p

= £100 delivered!!

Now thats a price drop of £37 people, come on!

there is about 5-6mm tread on 2 of the tyres and a bit more on the other 2.

These are Nissan Alloys, they have the stamps on the back of the alloys.

if your still interested then ok. ill do £100 delviered! (and thats next day del. btw)

5 spoke alloys 14"

hey

I have a 1990 nissan micra and i am interested in buying your rims if they are still for sale. I am not too sure if they will fit my vehicle, also how much is that in canadian.

Please write me back.
E-mail: [email protected]

Did these ever sell & did you ever find out if they fit a 1998 K11 (PCD 4 x 100, offset 35 - 45)) - if so I could be interested. I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire btw.

:)

am interested, but im bidding on a set of alloys on ebay untill tonight. will be a ble to get back to you then.
Joe

would you except £55 at the end of this month and £55 at the end of november for them m8

as this would be the only way i can pay for them now (dame wife is 10 wks pregnant :doh: )

not to sure that is a good idea,

if you pay me some now, i wouldn't be able to send them until the next payment ....and if something happened to them then i would have to pay you back....

why not just keep the £55 and save till the end of November....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back