F/S: 14 inch alloys

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Item: 14 inch alloys
Condition: used
Reason for selling: need the money
Price: 80.00 NO OFFERS

Exact measurements: 185/60 R14 Set of 4, 14 inch alloys, with tyres. 2 of the tyres will need replacing, as 1 has a slow puncture and 1 is nearly bald. Mind you, the 1 with puncture takes 3 days to go down and is nearly new, so you could get it repaired for a tenner. These came off my 1993 1.3lx nissan micra, 3 door (which I still have and love). But they will fit alot of other cars as they are 4x100. £100 NO OFFERS or TIMEWASTERS. Thank you. Ryan: 07707 980647 Email: [email protected]

Pic

Attachments

• ALLOY PIC 1.jpg
    ALLOY PIC 1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 442
Let me find the cheapest courier, and I'll get back to you shortly my fellow jock! (I was born in Dundee, but have lived in stoke all my life!)

You're looking at £30 mate. ote="Giplansken, post: 639509, member: 16120"]How much would you need to post these mate and it will be a done deal[/quote]
You

The tyre with the slow puncture has been sorted, and ended up being a leaky valve. I have the receipt for proof. I've noticed that 1 tyre has a very small picture nail in it, but the tyre hasn't lost any air, so I've left it, as I'm not spending another tenner!!!

Back