from a k10 to a.....

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
.... INTEGRA!!

2057919_4_full.jpg

2057919_5_full.jpg

2057919_6_full.jpg

Its a 1.6, my insurance co didnt want to insure me, i had to settle on payin 4.5k on just 3rd party...
the car itself is also 4.5k

4.5k euro = 3060 sterling...

Elliot said:
Congratulations mate. :) The car looks great.

What are your plans for it?

-Elliot

Thanks! Where do i begin!!?

First of all i need to pay off the insurance, tax is up at the end of august (400 euro)

When i finally have money im going for a sound system, angel eye front lights, carbon fibre rear lights, then bodykit, tints, wheels, lambo doors, tv, dvd.... the works... all in the pipeline of course!
I'll keep you updated as to what i do to it, gona be a few months before i do anything tho!

integras look so nice wen modded properly, theres this old guy who works in the cemist next to were i work, he has a sick integra, proper nice, its all white with stickers in all the right places lol, was well shocked when it belonged to him

Thanks for the comments guys!

hmm, can u get me pix?? :p
Such a sudden interest in integras now, still cant find a forum, i think i was spoiled by this forum with the micra, this is possibly the best forum on the interweb!

yer mate i'll get pics wen he's in, he actualy drives a k12 and the integra

Not even a v-Tec, just a standard 1.6! I even have to get an engineers report on the car to prove its just a 1.6! Im getting it in 2 hours, cant wait!!! So excited!!!

congrats well done, it looks really great!! i love tegs in black ive seen loadsa white ones but i think black really suits it.

Thanks!
Im just back from being out in it all night, its really smooth and really nice to drive. Im getting used to the power steering but the size of it is gona take a while (some difference to the micra!).
The acceleration is slightly better than the micra and the top speed is much better!
Will clean and post pics 2moro!

Welcome to Honda ownership!!!
We have 2!!

Insurance seems extreme for a non vtec, R u going to tell your insurance company about your mods!!!!!!

bhp is 118, weight is 1108kg

insurance is so bad because im only 18 and had a claim at the start of this year.

I prob wont tell them about any mods because they only have me insured 3rd party so why would any mods effect that?

Im going to look into a B18 engine from the type R for it, get a whole kit imported from japan or try buy a crashed one over here...

a B16 would also be a good conversion also.

WHatever you use, its gonna be a total git with the wiring loom.

The b16 would be an improvement, but if your going to go through all the wiring loom problems, it may as well be for a b18!

The engine went on it 26 hours after i bought it, need a new one but finances will only allow for a ZC, 1.6 dual carb, a direct replacement for whats already in it. I was just driving along and then a very loud knocking came from the engine, i pulled over and turned off the engine. Ive come to the conlcusion its the cam shaft... Maybe i should have kept the micra...

Back