MICRAS FROM A DISTANCE...

Just thought I'd try and start something new to get people thinking and get some creativity going. I posted a random picture of my Micra in my blog, taken from up a tower and people seemed to like it so thought we could get a new trend or something going?

So this thread is for any pictures of your Micra, whatever age or model, taken from a distance... the artyer the better! If the mods could make this a sticky thread like the pictures of members cars thread that'd be cool too!

So here's mine to get us started, taken last week from the top of the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral just before they closed:
DSC02685.jpg

Shame that with all that space to park I managed to obscure my view with that lamp post, but view from tower leaves little room to shoot around it...

That cathedral's absolutely MAHOOSIVE ain't it? I live about 15 miles away from it and have been three times but never managed to get to the top though.

That cathedral's absolutely MAHOOSIVE ain't it? I live about 15 miles away from it and have been three times but never managed to get to the top though.

It is a building of epic proportions... truely beautiful... looks alot older then it is too, amazing if you ever manage to get underneath it, its all girders and concrete! Highly recommned you get up the tower, great views. Been up there loads, that was the first time I've done it at night though...

Take some binoculars aswell, you can see Blackpool Tower with your naked eye, but you'll be suprised how far you can see with binoculars... Theres a thought, me up the Anglican, Stani up the Blackpool tower. We could each take binoculars and wake at each other! :p

Where you from then Guy? Sure I've asked this before, Wirral is it?

Cheat!! I can actually see my car from the pics ;)

Theres a silver transit almost central in the pic, im parked across from it. Not bad for an iphone piccy

^You dirty wrong'n you :rolleyes:

...actually not a good place for it...number plate camera's and barriers that are put across to prevent access at the ideal times LOL

Back