Free cross member and haynes manual. collect only Leeds

Wife is getting a new car so I am inheriting her 5 yr old corsa so sadly my reliable k11 has to go. I will see what I can get px against her new car but would like to know what it's worth roughly and if they are still sought after.

Its an S reg 1999 1.0ltr basic model that has no power steering. I fit some genuine micra alloy wheels too. Had it 4 years and never let me down. I did have the sills welded but no other rust.

Its red with 41k genuine miles. Most due in April.

Most reliable car I have had. It had 28k on clock when I got it.

Wife is getting a new car so I am inheriting her 5 yr old corsa so sadly my reliable k11 has to go. I will see what I can get px against her new car but would like to know what it's worth roughly and if they are still sought after.

Its an S reg 1999 1.0ltr basic model that has no power steering. I fit some genuine micra alloy wheels too. Had it 4 years and never let me down. I did have the sills welded but no other rust.

Its red with 41k genuine miles. Most due in April.

Most reliable car I have had. It had 28k on clock when I got it.

41K and £500 is too cheap capitulation.
Get a new MOT and sell it all good clean and tidy with nine photos on Gumtree for £845 cash min! Interview the punters on the phone to ensure they have cash and the Micra is what they want, to select out the time wasters.

I sold my 1996 basic Micra Shape 2dr with 75K and a big dent in the rear wing for £575 cash on Gumtree recently. These K 11 Micras, with low miles are sought after and getting rare now. I had a half dozen keen punters with cash after it, plus also-rans, it was sold and gone in a few days. In lieu of that experience I think I could have sold it for more! If it doesn’t sell right away you can always repeat the gumtree free ad at a slightly lower price.

PS; the optimum economic cost efficient choice for me would be to keep the more durable and reliable Micra with 41K and continue to enjoy low-cost bangernomics motoring advantages and sell Corsa.

I was sort of tempted to sell the corsa but its five yr old with 21k and looks new and just paid for. Makes more sense to get value out of it and keep it in the family. If I can get 500 - 600 I will be well happy. Not many want non power steering models especially women.

I will mot it if I get a poor px value which I am sure I will do as they will just auction it off. I may pay the fee to advertise here then and see if can go to someone who will cherish my Cherry!

I was sort of tempted to sell the corsa but its five yr old with 21k and looks new and just paid for. Makes more sense to get value out of it and keep it in the family. If I can get 500 - 600 I will be well happy. Not many want non power steering models especially women.

I will mot it if I get a poor px value which I am sure I will do as they will just auction it off. I may pay the fee to advertise here then and see if can go to someone who will cherish my Cherry!

Gumtree free ad with nine photos is the best bet and in Leeds with such a large market area it will sell like a hotcake with a cherry on it. Go for it at a higher price
Good luck

Failed on rear sills. They are gonna weld em for 40 quid so not end of world. In next week for work doing, worth doing as gonna be worth 500 quid any day with a full ticket.

I put it on Gumtree today about 2pm and I just sold it to the local pizza shop for £550 as it is without welding done. Can't argue at that really.

If anyone lives near Leeds and wants a new front cross member and an haynes manual let me know as Freebies.

I put it on Gumtree today about 2pm and I just sold it to the local pizza shop for £550 as it is without welding done. Can't argue at that really.

If anyone lives near Leeds and wants a new front cross member and an haynes manual let me know as Freebies.

Sold like a hotcake with a cherry on top within hours!

With a year’s MOT, worth £800 to any K 11 aficionado who understands the hidden value!

Talking of cherries, you might like,

Baby I Don’t Care. She just needs to sex it up a bit?

Shame it's not gone to an enthusiast but I paid £800 just over 4 years ago and spent nothing on it so happy with £550 plus I dont have to pay for the welding now so all good. She will be delivering pizzas as we speak as just collected it 10 mins ago as they got quiet on deliveries.

Would you give me the cross member for the postage? I'm a little far away from leeds...

Shame it's not gone to an enthusiast but I paid £800 just over 4 years ago and spent nothing on it so happy with £550 plus I dont have to pay for the welding now so all good. She will be delivering pizzas as we speak as just collected it 10 mins ago as they got quiet on deliveries.

You might like?
1999 Micra 48K £900 Exeter private sale 15.Feb 2015. Auto Trader
The the real value of reliability, durability and complete avoidance of sky high garage bills for electric power steering, ABS, timing chains and electronics repairs associated with the K-12 and similar small cars is fully appreciated here in the South.
Follow the link; Enjoy!
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-ca...6v-inspiration-3dr-exeter-fpa-201502050707138

You might like?
1999 Micra 48K £900 Exeter private sale 15.Feb 2015. Auto Trader
The the real value of reliability, durability and complete avoidance of sky high garage bills for electric power steering, ABS, timing chains and electronics repairs associated with the K-12 and similar small cars is fully appreciated here in the South.
Follow the link; Enjoy!
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-ca...6v-inspiration-3dr-exeter-fpa-201502050707138
1999 Micra 48K £900 Exeter private sale 15.Feb 2015. Auto Trader, on above link sold & gone private sale in four days on 19 Feb 2015! We know a bargain when we see it down South!

The Northerners might like another bite at the cherry

1999 Micra 40K £900 Glasgow private sale 20Feb 2015.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-ca...que-5dr-glasgow-fpa-201502201112072?logcode=p
Also sold and gone by Wednesday 25th of February n five daysat £900. The Northerners also know a bargain when they see one!

Last edited:
Back