Whats my k11 worth?

W

waj1234

Hi, not been here for a while. My wife has decided to get a new car in the new year after just over 6 years with her micra.

Its a W reg 1.0L celebration in red with 28k on clock. 1 owner from new and been well looked after. It is mint inside and just general stone chips to body. It has some new alloys and has been lowered and thats about it. It has been serviced by myself and has had oil and filters every 12 months, new front discs and pads last year.

What sort of price would I get for it private or px? I thought I would see here first so I have an idea of what enthusiast will pay for a good clean one before it goes in autotrader.

If you search the forums for my username there are pics of her too.

PS I am not trying to sell her here and if I did want to I would pay the subs, just want an idea as wont be selling till around feb.

Cheers

Simon.

You'd probably be better off putting it back to standard and selling the springs and alloys seperate.

I have the old springs but the steel wheels had illegal tyres on them so gave the wheels away unfortunately. Not sure I can be assed to change the springs again either, not in winter anyhow.

if u go on the vauxhall website they have a bit on there were u can value your car on the glasses guide

Thanks for that. It came in at £1400 px for an ex cond one with 40k.

We got £1590 for it against a Citroen C3 Pluriel 1.6 sensodrive 03 2003 with 30k on it. Screen price of £5295 with 1 years road tax and a tank of petrol plus the citroen approved 12 month used car warranty. So not a bad deal all in from a Dixon main dealer.

Hope it is as reliable as the micra was in the 6 and half years she owned it. Its been faultless.

Back