four vac lines on the intake

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
hey guys, i think i might have possibly narrowed down my problem to the vac lines around the intake side of things...

if you want to read todays essay: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=24363

if not, maybe you can help me with this question,

there are three vac lines that come off the black resonator box just after the AFM, 2 are labelled pink, 1 large and one small - pink i can find on the diagram and it all looks okay, but..

there is another larger one, where does it come from?

Hose on the far right 22320(some sort of bypass for the s/c I'd imagine) and 11 and 12 pink hoses

right so its the weird two into one vac line from the supercharger that i can't even see when under the car! :D

that narrows that one down a bit!

guess the only other question is where the yellow (13) and red (14) lines are supposed to go, i think they were backwards on mine but i can't be sure?

They probably are reversed 13 goes the the connection underneath the intercooler and 14 goes to the Y piece(the pipe where it splits into 2 after the turbo outlet) that sits on the rocker cover

the plot thickens! with them backwards i got my turbo boost (but nothing else)

will cofig them the way you described and see how i go, thanks barry

is the blue pipe (10) the one that goes on the top of the part you sent me, and the white pipe (15) the one that plugs into the side of it on the right angle type thing?

the plot thickens! with them backwards i got my turbo boost (but nothing else)

will cofig them the way you described and see how i go, thanks barry

is the blue pipe (10) the one that goes on the top of the part you sent me, and the white pipe (15) the one that plugs into the side of it on the right angle type thing?

There ya go !
10 actually connects to 9 via a metal tube that runs across the rocker cover.15 I think you have it right!

Back