forgot to ask, who has my old super s?

CMF_Yom2

» CMF Member
Come on, who's got her and what new stuff has she got?

Was looking through some old pictures last night and I'm still not sure why I sold it. I look at all the pics I have and the majority are of when it was all clean and posing and frankly I don't know why I bothered...it looked best when it was dirty and being used like a car. If I could get it back I'd leave it completely as is, not lowered or anything silly like that.

Post recent pics please!

100_3711.jpg

CMF_Yom2

» CMF Member
there she is! Looks great still too :D

I miss this car. Properly regret selling this one...I think because I know that there's no way to replace a vehicle like it.

Not bad for a mass produced econobox really.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey Yom, yeah, I have her :D and absolutely love it...

In a couple months though I could possibly be convinced to sell? I'll probably regret it too, but I just sold a house and while I have the cash I'm starting to think it could be time for something with more doors and newer.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Haha, I know. Everyone on here who has sold their k11 seems to have regretted it at some point. Like I say, I'm not 100% sure at the moment, but have been toying with the idea for quite a while, just couldn't afford it until now, and she's my second Micra in 7 or 8 years so yeah.

It's just passed 198,000km though. I think that is slightly less than 10,000km a year since you sold it? I do a heap of travel for work so I'm away from home interstate or overseas anywhere up to 8 weeks at a time but make sure somebody uses it about once a week while I'm gone.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
MSDVS, I really am unsure what I'll do, if anything happens, it won't be till after Christmas though. At the moment I'm in the US until the first week of Nov, then home until around Dec 4 before dissapearing again.

It has a few niggly things like squeeks and rattles and the ABS light which I want to sort out in those weeks I'm back in Adelaide, then depending how I feel after that it could be for sale. It will deffinately be posted on here though if it gets to that.

When I bought it, I really was over the whole Micra thing. I had sold my red LX to my sister and was driving her old car around till I found something newer and bigger. I couldn't find anything I liked and that I could afford at the time though. It was only really out of curiousity that I went and had a look at Charlotte when littlebear had her for sale. The Super S was just so much nicer to drive than the LX that couldn't pass it up.

So I ended up with a newer and better version of what I was trying to get away from lol, and now I am almost back to how I was feeling with the LX. It really is a great car, but I have the money now to try something different, but I don't know what that is yet.

Back