FOR SALE: Dash Pod/Cup Holder For K11

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hey guys

got one of these bad boys for sale

grey in colour, good condition

clip that secures the compartment closed doesnt really work but it stays closed,

throw me an offer, can post australia wide, located melbourne southeast,

contact via PM

cheers
Kyle

CMF_MSDVS

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Geez low seems you got the hard end of the stick. If someone shows interest straight up the normal thing to do is give them first chance.

He will soon learn that if he wants to **** over people on this forum
When he wants help he will just get **** over! Hope people remember this! Cause it's stupid clearly it's sus!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
MSDVS WROTE:

"sikK11 WROTE:

"Geez low seems you got the hard end of the stick. If someone shows interest straight up the normal thing to do is give them first chance. "</div>

He will soon learn that if he wants to **** over people on this forum

When he wants help he will just get **** over! Hope people remember this! Cause it's stupid clearly it's sus!

if your idea of help is being told to use google and not post useless threads than id rather help myself thanks,

this item is 100% legit as am i!

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
The google comments are aimed at people who ask stupid questions that the search feature or google would solve for them in a second.

Eg ' how do i get more power.'
where a 2 sec search of the 'performance' section would yield dozens of threads explaining what and how to modify.
Stupid people sometimes need blunt responses to learn.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
An item pending is still for sale in the event of the sale falling through as far as I'm concerned, if youd like to direct me to the rules of selling on this forum id be happy to read through it genius.

I've Pm'd lowmicra and i will be hooking him up.

Back