F/S: JDM Dash pod/cup holder.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
As title says, JDM Dash pod/cup holder, in brown, in good condition, click clip is broken, was like it when i bought it, nut does shut properly and it doesnt rattle.

£35 posted!

P1010001.jpg

Nope, its in the nissan brown plastic, like a dark brown colour. I brought it with intensions of spraying it, ut never got round to it. I believe these came in black, grey and brown.

pre-facelift for sure, dont think this would fit a facelift but ive never been in a facelift.

click clip wheres that bit? assume its easy to fit to stay in place?

fit it with ya eyes closed, just sticks to ya dash with sticky pads wont move. the clip thats broke is nothing. these are well worth it, come in real handy

pre-facelift or facelift?

facelift cup holders dont fit there, the JDM facelift ones are really rare and sit in the cubby hole in front of the gear stick ;)

or you could just get facelift facelift k11 ones (2001+) and have cup holders in the door pockets :) there straight swap and cost £15 from the scrappers.

Noddie, cash is better mate!! if you could travel there like i can its even better as it aint far from my area.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J

Noddie, cash is better mate!! if you could travel there like i can its even better as it aint far from my area.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J

some would say that you are right mate, but the unspoken rule of forums is that if someone has said that he would like to buy somthing and it has got to the point that payment options are being discussed, it is then quite rude for someone else to jump in a try to buy the item. you could always ask for second dibs if i decide not to get it (which i wont)
hands off buddy:D:D:D:D

lovely, wont be able to send it till sunday as im at my girlfriends for the weekend and forgot my checkbook.
thanks alot mate, have wanted these for sooo long! my girlfriend will be happy (now she has somewhere to put the service station hotchocolate) maybe i should spin it as a present for her:D
'look what i got, just for you:)'

Back