Foam sticking out under windscreen?

Hi folks
Noticed this today on my k12 and wondered if it should be a cause for concern or if it can be pushed back in? This is the worst bit but sticks out at varying degrees all the way along. Ive noticed a rattle on more uneven roads recently, could this be the cause?
Looking at the glass it seems that its not an OEM part, no branding or stamps so could it be that it wasnt installed properly? The windscreen has scratches and bloody rain X on it (big mistake) now so maybe better to have it all replaced?

thanks

Attachments

• FF5536BC-A55D-448D-808C-FB07E5E96029.jpeg
    FF5536BC-A55D-448D-808C-FB07E5E96029.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
rain ex can be removed with autoglym glass polish (don't ask how I know this :) )

push the foam back, you don't need a new winscreen for that. :)

Thank you, will the autoglym help me with some fine surface stratches I have in anyway or make them show more?

can't say it's helped with the scratches on my windscreen but it hasn't hurt them either.

if you don't have the stuff, water and vinegar in a spray bottle also works to remove rainex.

Thank you, I’ll try and push it back in, does seem to feel like there’s a natural channel under the front of the dash for it. So sorry if it’s a stupid question, but push inwards under the dash towards myself sat in the car rather than forwards under the window? Also wondered if it’s meant to wrap around under the plastic trim for the A pillars a bit as well as there seems to be a large loop of it that’s too long for the just the line under the window? That or it’s got really stretched out. Thanks
5B1E3D06-674D-46D8-90AA-E418F154F8AF.jpeg
B1AAA848-ADB7-400F-A53F-1D1E85189FDD.jpeg

I noticed on Dot earlier this week, it just sits between the window and the dash but pushed in to the gap.
Can you send a picture if you can please? I’m not sure what you mean, part of mine seems to be pushed under the back of the dash out of sight, not sure this is right then.

Back