flux

R

RIK

well with my insurance ready for renewal next month i decided to get my quote from them (norwich union direct) which was £1920 from £2328 all mods claimed apart from the coilvers!!!! grr so i asked how much to add those and it went up to £2300 again......so on the fone to adrian flux i got a quote for everything claimed but slighly higher excess of £450 for £1738 :)

so im switching to flux next month even though ie hear bad about them its cheaper and i cant knock em till ive tried em

nismo_k12 said:
£1738!

your being robbed mate!

explain please

19 year old single male
3 points
55 plate car
coilovers
tints
fixed buckets
backbox
harness

well ive just done one there and got £793.75 (10month w/10K limited miles + mods) based on your facts. BUT ive put the person as 20 w/1ncb as well.

changing the quote now

nismo_k12 said:
well ive just done one there and got £793.75 (10month w/10K limited miles + mods) based on your facts. BUT ive put the person as 20 w/1ncb as well.

changing the quote now

what was the postcode? buckingham palace??????

try s62 7ew

im with flux mines £650 Fully comp all mods declaired on a mod for mod if i crash and with nmy 3 points declaired.. there good i havent heard any bad things about them???

rik try adding your parents to drive the car aswell it can sometimes reduce it..

fraz_micra_88 said:
do u need to declaire the bucket seats?

not with norwich union you dont

only my dad can drive and he has 11 points and lives in spain...

ive had a terrible day on insurance quotes lol - so far flux quoted me at £3700 third party on the glanza then elephant done me at £2300 3rdT&F but then that was on the 95 model and apparently they dont do the glanza so unless i can get them to change that i cant actually get insured on it lol

Cant knock flux in my now 3 years with them, i pay just over £600 for me and the missus on the gti with quite a lot of mods, obvs all declared aswell. Baring in mind im now getting to the point of being an old man.

However they did quote me £1600 on a skyline ;) I'll be speakin to them soon me thinks!

K11SS said:
haha on my documents im insured on a k10 super s were i have the k11 super s

says i have a 1235cc engine lol

Dusk said:
Then your insurance is invalid... nice one :S

yup :S i'd ring and get that sorted, they had my car as gray before when it was actually green, i left it for a while thinking their mistake their problem etc.

my mate said i best ring and sort it as if i crashed they wouldn't pay out cos they'd say i'd lied to them about the colour.

Back