Flush Tailgate K11

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
Can be yours for £150. Sprayed in black at the mo, can be sanded down primered and sprayed whatever colour you want at extra cost, as long as you provide me the nissan colour code.

heres a pic.

100_2516.JPG

BTW before anyone makes any smart comments about my exhaust it dont sit like that no more! :slm:

and if your car doesnt have a remote release? Mines a 1.0l 's' or 'vibe'

It doesnt have the remote opening (its a 51 plate facelift) do i need to install it or something? :s

I have left a little space inside the boot to which i have attached a wire which when pushed opens the boot. Otherwise you can wire in a solenoid here and have that on a switch.

I can wire and mount a solenoid in there if anyone is interested for extra £5

how much to have the solenoid fitted, Sprayed the micra "silver" (can get number) and courier to the west midlands??

he will need the colour code of the VIN plate under the bonnet on drivers side. Says something like TRIM & COLOUR

eg. Flame Red = AJ4

still for sale

ALSO!! i am travelling up the A1 towards sheffield. so if anyone lives en route... you can meet me somewhere along the way and can take it from me... need to know quickly by friday so i know whether to take it or not

would this fit my m reg 1.0 micra if so i may be intrested if you sell for 100 engish sterling lol

were abouts are you iam in sunderland

STILL FOR SALE... only want £100 ono for it im located up north now in sheffield if anyone is interested... need the money also have to get rid of it landlord says its too big. otherwise its going to be hammer time ....

i'm interested, how much for it to be couriered to bristol and sprayed in Nissan 625 (if thats a proper colour) with the remote release thingy?,

I could meet along the M4/M5 but I wouldnt be able to fit it anywhere, and where could I relocate my numberplate to...

pm or email if you could, cheers :)

yeh call me on 07707 525 575 to arrange something because i dnt have internet where i live at the mo so access to MSC is hard.

i rather jus sell it as it is dirt cheap and let the buyer spray it im not in london where i could have got a good deal done im up in sheffield now and dnt have no contacts here.

Add me to MSN if you can mate

kartman2000_uk"at"hotmail.com, jus replace "at" with @

Want to come to some deal with this as it is, can get it painted.

Tried texting you mate at the above number and it wouldn't send, is it correct??

Back