fitting an Ebay muffler

hey gys i just bought my first car a Nissan march K11(JDM), 1.0 5 door manual.It is pretty stock expect for alloys and the stock wing.I was wondering what will happen if i fix a muffler from eBay to the standard piping??? will it sound better and give me least 3 HP???? :confused:

Muffler wont give you any HP i guess :grinning: As for the sound part, it depends which muffler you'r gonna buy. I suggest you decat, and play with the stock manifold as many here have done or get some 4-2-1 headers grr

EDIT: karlj was faster hehe

thanks guys for fast replies.To be honest i don't need any extra horses yet, just wanna genuine sound like karlj's he has a decent system.Things are really expensive here .My car cost $1300 2nd hand thats the normal price for a k11 so fitting a hks systam is like a dream for a while lol just wanna nice sound and good looks lol :grinning:

I am from Sri Lanka hope you gys don't mind me dropping in from Asian region :grinning: yo karlj i listened to the sound actually it is awesome:grinning: like a R34 Engine

Back