First Video Showing Torque Settings

People, the only way I can think of getting some help on what all of this means, and if it is working as it should is to bore you to tears with a video of my journey (commute).

The music is just to cover up the bad soundtrack that my phone picks up.

Get the popcorn, sit back and enjoy.

Feedback please.

This still is just so you can see which is which:

Last edited:
nice video (first 4mins was abit tense :p ). looks like from the data that this is a facelift k11 with two O2 sensors?
everything looks normal except for the pre & post-cat o2 sensors.

I'm not sure if the sample rate of the O2 datastream is realtime or a dampened readout but the sluggish response of the primary pre-cat sensor (O2 1x1) suggests its getting abit tired so the air fuel ratio could be excessive.

also the way the secondary post-cat sensor (O2 1x2) follows the primary sensor up & down suggests the cat may not be working efficiently (perhaps damaged from prolonged rich mixture from the faulty old primary O2 sensor?). normally when the cat is working, the second sensor should just stay still.

ah the telltale sign would be from the short term (F/T 1x1) & long-term (F/T 1x2) fuel trim %.
the long term trim is at -100% which tells me the ECU is trying to lean-back the mixture upto -100% but the faulty O2 sensor is making it run too rich.

here's my datalog of my old pre-face n/a setup with a janspeed header as a comparison

Last edited:
It's a 1.4 facelift. It kept lighting up the engine management light. That's why I've recorded the details, as yet the light had not come on in 200 miles.

First thing I replaced was the maf with a known working one. Light still came on.

So then replaced the 1st o2 sensor with a known working one. This video is since the ecu reset.

I have a used but good cat to go on next.

With regards to the long term fuel trim, that is the 23% gauge below the ft1x2 guage. I don't know what the 100% one is refering to.

Back