Finaly!

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
lol just thought i would, well, let everyone no IV OFFICIALY JOINED THE MSC!!:grinning: :grinning:

I literaly just sent off my payment, for silver membership...oh what a proud proud moment....:unclesam:

Goodnight everyone!

Hey there everyone, i been looking everywhere, and i cant seem to see how long it will take for my welcome pack to arrive?? i mean this may very well be right under my nose but i am having no luck at all?!
Any help would be great!!
Thanks!

mine took about a month...but that was because Kev had to wait for another sticker order to come through....so im not sure mate

mine took about a month...but that was because Kev had to wait for another sticker order to come through....so im not sure mate

Welcome friend!

I got the gold about a week or two ago, my pack arrived within a couple of days.

You shouldnt have to wait very long (Y)

I never got a welcome pack and I joined in 2004 lol.. Cheers for signing up!

Okidoki shouldnt have much longer to wait then ... i mean i only signed up 4 days ago, but then again theres no rush, as im not actualy going to be owning the car till next year (Febuary time) anyways...
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! lol :)

Welcome friend!

I got the gold about a week or two ago, my pack arrived within a couple of days.

You shouldnt have to wait very long (Y)

Jealous ! lol.. hope i dont have to wait as long as GuyH08...or Arnold lol..
Sorry to keep going on everyone :glance: i supose i could jus PM Kev...

Back