"fill" my tits

ooo did u mean behind the holes inside the boot, also would it matter if i cant weld on the metal

il jus have to see how it goes, the better look will make it worth:grinning:

welding is the best option but you could try using filler to make your plate fix to it.

You WILL get stopped by the Police if you're driving at night, and I imagine you'd also get 3 points for the offence, and told to get it sorted.

maybe il think about blending a different light, a thin one that sits above the number plate, jus want rid of the originals

You need a light for the mot too so plan the replacement first - a back-lit one like a TVR would look sweet bug would need a special plate

I think the most straight forward option would be to stick an adhesive strip of White LEDs to the top of the bumper so they shine up at the reg plate.

i done this, used bit of mesh and stuck some cardboard on the back with filler. I then made a new light with the orginal boot handle and a LED strip. Chek my blog for pics of how it looks. Called the micrat.
Wel technicaly u dont need a number plate light as long as u dont drive at night, u can get whats caled a daytime MOT,they dont check any lights but then can only drive during the day. Silly but posible.

Back