fibreglass door cards (k11) now painted black...

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
custom made by leading north east ice company bassmechanix (www.bassmechanix.com)

ready to house 1 set of 6.5" speakers and 1 set of 5.25" speakers.

also houses headunit face, which again is another one off mod i had'nt seen done to any car when i had it done. really gets alot of attention.

2039.jpg

2037.jpg

2040.jpg

2030.jpg

2041.jpg

£100

yeah would of thought so.

easy enough if youre not scared of a bit fibreglass work.

probs take half a day to cut out, re glass, and smooth.

seen these on ya car in the mag, is the head unit a jvc exad? because ive got that head unit nd if you can tell me how it was fited in the door card al have them off ya bud

if jonny changes his mind, I'll buy them beauts off you.
Does the headunit hole fit all headunits?

Should suit my cars theme of black and silver, also abit of an audiophile :)

Gimme a shout if you ever change your mind and I'll defdinately take em off your hands.

a dont think al be changing me mind m8 tha nice door cards just waiting for a reply if he still has them or not so a can sort something out about picking them up.

email me at [email protected] as im not on here too often.

the door cards will go to the first person who comes up with the money, no dibs!

any headunit will fit in the gap, but it would just be the face, as the headunit itself stays inside the car...ive still got the jvc touch screen unit with all the soldering etc done which was an absolute ball ache!! this can be had for an extra £75, so id take £125 for the door cards with headunit...

door cards sold...

custom centre console, headunit, k&n air filter and gear knob still available...email me.

Back