Few things to think about

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well for starters my K11 was running pretty rough, i gave her a new set of spark plugs but my exhaust was very quiet and there was just no go about her, so i got two single shots of redex, fired on throo the throttlebody and one in my fuel tank, a few minutes of smoke from my exhaust and she was running nice and loud again! So i went to do a 0-60 time with her, and i got 18.2 :( which i think is kinda slow! Also when i pull off quickly it goes then dies straight away as if it is flooding then picks up (possibly tb??)

And my insurance is nearly up! Went to confused and cheapest quote was quinn -£1068 fully comp...but however with pass plus (supposed to reduce ur insurance a fair bit) my cheapest quote was "local broker" - £1063 So i dont really see any point in sitting my pass plus - motorway driving, hazardous conditions - iv done them, i drove from central scotland to south wales, i learnt to drive in thick snow so im not scared to drive on motorways or harsh conditions!

Daz:alien:

norwich union had a good offer on with pass plus, i got a renewal from them for about 900 quid, and that was after i had an accident...

my cars also playing silly buggers atm, mis-firing at high rpms... :(

I dont like Norwich Union, been with them for 2 years now and when i had my accident they didnt want to know! They are useless, plus none of their telephone advisors can understand a word of english, very poor set up they have IMO

Daz :alien:

bugger.. i wouldnt know coz sinse ive bin with them i havnt crashed (touch wood!!) but its a pain in the ass talking to thier advisors, i couldnt agree more!!

misfiring happened to me. I got a bit of water in the spark plug area.

Solution..

After driving the car so engine is hot - Open Bonnet and take each spark plug out and remember which lead went in where and keep all the leads out of the top of the engine so any water or moisture inside evaporates.

the do ask for more than that, when i got a quote they said they wanted a letter from the MSC saying i was a member.

Mike

Welcome letter??? Was that part of the members pack! as i never got one

Arnold

daz i cant believe your insurance is so much??? fair enough mines only third party fire n thieft but it was only 300 n odd about a month ago!!

danni said:
daz i cant believe your insurance is so much??? fair enough mines only third party fire n thieft but it was only 300 n odd about a month ago!!

Because you're female! For some reason they like you more than guys.

Back