Need help with a few things thanks in advance! :)

Right if anyone could possibly know this it would be perfect, someone has cut and shut the wires for the cd player in my car, i bought it like it and its obviously done wrong so does anyone know which colour is for which bit?! if that makes sense, as the connection on it the wires are all completely different colours, also there are 3 wires left out, i thought maybe someone on here would know which is which... also when i had a look the other day there was a blue wire on each side (the connection and from car) so i touched them to see and the speakers made a little thud?! and the clock and boot light now dont work, are they on the same fuse?! Also while im here is it possible to coat my rocker cover in stickers and lacquer it?! or will it burn?! Stupid questions i know but if anyone knows theyll be here!! Ill stop now lol cheers fellas!

There might be! I couldnt tell you what wire when where ect ect but if you want i can take a pic of my wireing? May he useful to you. Will have to be tomorrow though.

Other than that someone who has got a haynes manual might be able to tell you.

Sounds good mate cheers!! this is like the 4th car that has been like this that ive had, had a starlet that was the same and a professional couldnt even figure it out lol

what if you painted the rocker with high temp paint before putting the stickers on as it might act as a heat barrier thats just a guess quote me if im wrong :)