Farewell Little Micra.....

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Hey all,

Just bought myself a 2005 peugeot 107 to replace my 1998 Nissan Micra. I have had to buy a new car because the Micra is becoming too expensive to repair due to its age. My Micra has been excellent from day one and has NEVER let me down once. I'll be sad to see the mighty micra go but i need to move on. My new 107 is cheap to run, service, tax and insure. Here is a pic of the peugeot 107 in the colour that mine is and i think it's the same spec as mine too!

What do you think?

Regards,

Ben

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Darn it didn't post the image!?!? Here it is anyway!

Attachments

• 39372.jpg
    39372.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"If it never let you down why do you need to spend money repairing it :p<BR><BR>Hmm, I prefer the 106 personally.. Though i'd take a 205 GTI any day!<BR><BR>---dens

front cross member is screwed and they wanted £500 to replace it which costs more than the car is worth!!

CMF_mike004

» CMF Member
MicraNut WROTE:

front cross member is screwed and they wanted £500 to replace it which costs more than the car is worth!!

Are "they" a main dealer?
I failed an MOT once, due to a corroded front cross member. A bit of welding fixed this, and it was still going strong 5 years later.
Any back street garage will weld repair this for you at 100 UK pounds max.
In the UK, old K11 Micras are selling like hot cakes, as they are reliable and they sip fuel.
How much did the Pug dealer offer you in part exchange?
Mike

Back